• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you been through accidents/ Lost a fist fight with a terrible injury?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
While I was 5, I was told to wash my face after drinking juice or something. I couldn't reach the sink so I jumped and grabbed it the sink gave away and fell on my feet. A severed nerve and hairline. None was in kitchen and it was dark. So I had to crawl back to the drawing room.

when I was 15, I faced road accidents. I was kind of standing and pedaling the cycle didn't sit on the seat. The chain suddenly came loose. I fell down and rolled.

When I was teaching one of my friends how to drive a bicycle without holding the handle bar, I suddenly lost control at the precise moment a scooter hit my front wheel.

Once I was late to school and I was going on at a high speed. When I turned right, my right pedal touched the ground and the wheel was off the ground. So me and the cycle went sliding together.

Once there was a fight between me and a guy, I had won it and had him pinned towards the wall. The cause of fight was so intense that I couldn't let go. Suddenly a friend of me, who was afraid of fist fight came and held me back. But there was none to hold him back. Using this, my opponent punched my eyes several times and ran away. Eye was swollen really bad that I could barely see through that. The only fight I had lost.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I have fallen off my bike several times, but not recently. They're the usual fall, scraping your knees and hurting the palms of your hands.

But recently, I tripped over the gate in our house that keeps my baby brother from getting into the cat food, and it really hurt, I had some bruises on my foot and a scrape on my knee.

The next one I'm going to tell you wasn't really an accident, but it did really hurt :(

We were on a trip, in Arkansas, when one of my teeth hurt SO much, it was throbbing, and I was in intense pain during the trip. We decided to go back after visiting the dentist there, and I think he gave me some pills that were gigantic!! I had to crush them up in apple sauce and eat them. Anyways, I was still in really intense pain. We came to a hotel before we went back home, and when I woke up the next morning, I felt something different. My Dad looked at me a little different, and I knew something was wrong. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. It was horrible. The side of my face that my tooth was hurting at, was swollen, all the way up to my eye, which was swollen almost shut. I ate in the hotel room, not going into the lobby, and when we had to stop to eat before we got home, I was trying to cover my face while I was there, I knew some people glanced at me longer than my siblings, and I felt very uncomfortable. Finally, we got to my dentist, and he told me to go to the big children's hospital, and there, they put me to sleep and pulled out my tooth and got the infection to go away. We came to the big hospital at around 10:00 am, and didn't leave until 10:00 pm. It wasn't fun. Finally, it was all over, I didn't have a intense pain in my mouth anymore, but I now have a brace thing in my mouth to keep the other two teeth around the gap where my tooth was pulled not to close the gap. I still have that brace in today.

All of this happened the week my birthday was on too. :(

Eli Ayase

Bass singer extraordinaire.
When I was six, I twisted my ankle, I was going up a hill and then I heard a crack. Luckily I didn't break any bones, but since I was in school, I had to wait for my father to come and pick me up and then we went to the hospital. I had to stay in there until 1:00 A.M. I had severed several tendons. short story said, never run up a hill.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I've been lucky enough to not have sustained any bad injury in my life, even in my car crash I got off pretty ok, I guess a few years back I used to skateboard and I fell off it a few times, one time specifically I fell forward and scraped a bit of my arm, it had left a mark for a while but it's actually gone now the most part

Ninja

Well well well
One time, I was babysitting my nephew. It was a hot summer day, the wind was very light, almost ominous.

The ominous wind cast a small breeze across my cheek. The sensation gave me chills, not because the wind was cooling, but eerie. The moment had come where it was time for me to check up him, as his room became very quiet. I walked in feeling a sense of vigor, purpose, and determination as I was going to do my prideful duties as an uncle.

Then it happened. The one thing all adults fear when blindly walking into a toddlers room.

Crunch.

My eyes weld up, and I held in a scream. I was horribly injured, and inconvenienced.

Just kidding, I stepped a lego and it really hurt.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the worst thing thats happened to me injury-wise is when i cut my foot on a car and sliced open a vein

the amount of blood that came out was pretty insane but i can't remember feeling sick or anything after so it probably wasn't that serious in reality. Its scary to think that if the cut was a little worse or if i wasn't able to get help from family that the bleeding might have amounted to something serious though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom