• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Beat Skyward Sword Yet?

Have You Beat Skyward Sword Yet?

• Yup!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Demise

Army Strong
Yup, got It at midnight release at the Wall-mart by me I was the only one there also that was getting that game, but my cousin came over that night and we chilled so I did not play it that night, started it the next day logged about 42 hours on the game and beat it yesterday, was one of the most intriguing challenging, best story telling Zelda games I have ever played, and the bosses and dungeons were simply amazing.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I finished it about 5 days ago, and i'm happy I got it on my emulator. It's the best Zelda EVER. (for right now anyway

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Got the game on November 18th and have yet reached the first temple. Like in Twilight Princess, I cut every blade of grass. So, in the end, I will most likely spend 60 hours on this game ;D
Well, I've only in the mood to play on the late evening. But yes, I really enjoy the game.

Sadly, yes. It was a rather bittersweet experience. I rushed through the game under time restraints; a friend of my brother let me play it over the weekend - only. Under those conditions my first playthrough felt disjointed, difficult, and incomplete, especially making it to the end. I plan to purchase Skyward Sword very soon, and this time I won't play it as though I rented it.

Nope. I'm only on the Lanaryu Desert area for the first time (not sure if you go back for more; I'm staying far away from spoilers). I have two smaller siblings who also like Zelda (but not nearly as much as me), so I get about half as much time as I would like to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom