• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have Any Names in Mind in Case We Are Allowed to Change It?

I don't think I'll be changing my username for a long time. The name Heroine of Winds is pretty much stuck with me ever since I got it changed from my original name BellPendant. Besides, it shows my love for Toon Link & TWW, so yeah, I'm gonna be sticking with my current name during my time here.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Sir Prince Dansfordberg Kaschington IV of Crumpington-Upon-Tweed Nah I'm happy with the change I made earlier in 2012 so it is fine with me. If I would change it maybe Angel of Darkness but I'm happy with it as it is now

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I don't see any reason to change my name from FirevsIce to anything else. It is a really nice name and I doubt anyone would question it. Some people dislike it due to lack of grammatical correctness and that abbreviating it gets a little ridiculous, but that means nothing to me. I've been FirevsIce for just over four years now, so there is absolutely no point in making any alterations. Seriously, I will never change my username.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Gandalf (the Grey, the White, the Black), Bruce Lee, Carl Sagan, Cosmic Ocean, Galaxy Rise, Dragon King, Jean-Luc Picard, and Xeelee are the usernames I'd really consider adopting.

Other potential usernames to keep in mind: Dildo Wars Episode VII, Carol Channing, Johnson Boner, Hugh G. Rection, Haywood Jablomi, Anita Dickenme, Frodo Swaggins, Bukkake (the noodles), and Lipstick Lesbian.

I'll add more as I think of them.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I probably wouldn't change my name. I've gotten so used to TatlTails.

But, if I could cycle through names on a regular basis, I'd toggle between these five at will:

PoisonedShadows39
Braidedfang39
TheArtofFabulosity39
littlemoon39
lukeohare

For reasons all my good friends know.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I sort of like being Imogen. But Takkune (or Red Takkune) would be ok, too. It's my name elsewhere.

D

Deleted member 14134

I would totally change it to Hydroxylamine-Osmium Tetroxide (which is what the HOT in my name stand for) but I think it's too long to be a username.

I don't see any reason to change my name from FirevsIce to anything else. It is a really nice name and I doubt anyone would question it. Some people dislike it due to lack of grammatical correctness and that abbreviating it gets a little ridiculous, but that means nothing to me. I've been FirevsIce for just over four years now, so there is absolutely no point in making any alterations. Seriously, I will never change my username.

Literally just noticed this. Oh the irony ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Sir Prince Dansfordberg Kaschington IV of Crumpington-Upon-Tweed Nah I'm happy with the change I made earlier in 2012 so it is fine with me. If I would change it maybe Angel of Darkness but I'm happy with it as it is now

Angel of Darkness sounds cool. If you did change it, then we'd be nemesis or something. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom