• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hats

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Hats.

Baseball caps, cowboy hats, beanies, etc.

Do you wear hats? If you don't then what is your opinion on hats?

I use to wear hats all the time. Just regular baseball caps. I don't anymore because most of the ones I own are too small for me now.

Deeds

no text
I haven't properly worn a hat in ages, I really really need a beanie for this cold weather though. Hats.

octorok74

TETTAC
I do like hats. I have a decent amount of baseball caps. But the one hat I want most is a bowler hat. If I get one of those I will be happy with my hat collection.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I like hats. It's too bad that they're hard to wear when you have an afro.

I use to wear my beanie hat all the time when it was cold or raining.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I don't like wearing hats except for winter hats(they look cute on you :>). I don't even know why I hate hats. I know that it's a good thing for your head and it's a good thing when you wear it but.. it just seems odd to me.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I like wearing fedoras and stetsons, mostly because those hats make me feel like Indiana Jones or a Detective. I like winter hats for their warmth. I want a Pikachu one.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I don't like hats much at all to be honest, I just think they are a major waste of money, especially the expensive ones. The only place I wear one is at work because it is part of my uniform and I have to.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't wear hats because they scratch my head after a sizable amount of time (give it 10-30 minutes), and they then become too much of a hassle. But, there's an extra layer of why I don't wear hats; my dad is constantly looking at what I wear and, if he doesn't like it, I have to trash it. So, instead of trashing clothing that I'd like to wear, I just don't wear it. Hats are always in this category.

There is this one style of hat, don't know what it's called, but people wear it with trench coats. I have that kinda hat, but honestly I do not want it because it's freaking ugly (in my opinion.) I grew up with baseball caps, but even those are simply irritating.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I used to wear a Gatsby hat all the time in high school. I also like flat hats (which are basically the same thing). I'm told I look fine in baseball hats, too, but I really don't like them. 9=

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I usually wear a tuke in the winter, but that's about it.

I used to wear baseball caps a lot, but then I learned how ******-baggy that looked when worn backwards, and weren't comfortable forwards, so I've stopped wearing them.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I have a baseball hat I wear when I'm leaving the house and my hair looks like crap. That's the only time I wear that hat. I also have a replica of Mario's hat. I sometimes wear it when I'm playing a Mario game. Other than that, I don't really wear hats that often.

Kazumi

chagy
I'm not really a big fan of hats. I find that they really don't work for most people. I also really like hair and hats usually detract from hair.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I wear headbands and headphones sometimes, but never hats, hats are gross, besides being ugly usually manly and an easy way to get/keep lice, hats cover the hair, which is no good, headbands are cute though.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I have like a million toques in my closet. :P
I wear hats sometimes, but not regularly. I used to wear them a lot more as a kid then I do now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom