• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hats

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I really like wearing hats! If I wear a hat, I feel like I'm a protagonist in a Pokémon game. But, I only have few hats, most of them being winter hats. I'd love to get them as a present though.

bunny

birb overlord
I usually only wear hats when it's really cold outside. I only have two or three hats, and they're all meant for winter weather. I just don't really like hats that much because they make my hair all flat when I take them off. :I Not to mention they can be itchy sometimes....

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I do like wearing hats...Depends on the weather as well but I love my hats!

I tend to wear more in the Winter like beanie's and stuff but sometimes hats are a real pain as they make my hair look awful when I take them off, so if i do wear one i'll prob wear it for the rest of the day :)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Unfortunately I just don't have the head for hats. I always look weird in them, which annoys me, because I have friends who look amazing with hats.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I freaking love hats. My usual attire is a black Zelda baseball cap, fitted. But I like hats of all kinds, from fedoras to beanies to bowlers to straw hats to parkas to bucket hats to sombreros to fezzes to berets to Phrygian caps to my personal favorite, a leather top hat. It's so stylish.

Though I don't like cowboy hats, I see them way too damn much around my place.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Well I own a few. I own a Baseball Cap for my team

images

I also own a small woven fedora.

5370702355161281886.jpg

I also just bought a fedora like the one worn by the 4th Doctor

st--4c07.jpg

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I hate hats because mainly I think they're ridiculous. I'll only wear hats if I really have to -- like helmets and whatnot. But particular hats, such as cowboy hats, kill my brain cells if I wear them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom