• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hate for ReDeads.

Mthegreat

Long Time, No See.
uUUGGGGHHHHH
i hate thise freakin redeads. i mean when one first attacked i thought it was you know "bleeping" me.
wow. that was creeepy!
anyway this is a thread in which you can share your hates for these freaks

amaterasu

Writer
ReDeads and Gibdos can both go rot in holes with some bugs, empty beer cans, bottles of crap, and maybe a shamwow or two

They're my favorite enemy of recent Zelda games. It's cool to have an enemy in the game that forces you to avoid it. The first time I came across one it scared the crap out of me

amaterasu

Writer
When i was little, i freaked out every time i saw one in OoT. you can imagine how scared i was to go into the Shadow temple.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
For some reason, I don't hate Gibdos as much as ReDeads. Maybe I just never though they were as creepy.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
i mean when one first attacked i thought it was you know "bleeping" me.

Ha ha! Yeah, I know what you mean.

In my opinion, they're not all that scary. They're nothing to fret over...

...unless you get surrounded. Then you'd better come up with something fast and get the heck outta there, otherwise you're finished. Trust me, I know... -.-

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
In my opinion, they're not all that scary. They're nothing to fret over...

...unless you get surrounded. Then you'd better come up with something fast and get the heck outta there, otherwise you're finished. Trust me, I know... -.-

I also know how that feels. One screech after another, leaving you very little time to attack.

S

Sheik

I am not excited to see the ReDeads in OoT 3D.

I'm enlisting my fearless friend to deal with them for me. XD

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I am TERRIFIED of them! There's a really funny video on my YouTube channel of me FREAKING out when it attacked me. "Gabby is Afraid of ReDeads". Search it. Watch it. Laugh out loud.

LolGames4U.
lol

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The biggest scare or freak out I got from a redead was the first time doing Ganon's Castle escape ... that one on the bridge that's close to the exit. I didn't even see him until he froze me, and of course I was too close to him to be able to get away before getting grabbed. That was totally unexpected, lol.

I am TERRIFIED of them! There's a really funny video on my YouTube channel of me FREAKING out when it attacked me. "Gabby is Afraid of ReDeads". Search it. Watch it. Laugh out loud.

LolGames4U.
lol

FUNNIEST. VIDEO. EVER.

On another note, I really don't like redeads. I'm fine with the WW ones and the OoT ones have sort of lost their effect now. But I think I might poop myself on the 3DS XD

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Great now I'm being hated on ZD I don't like this at all.

Redeads really creep me out especially when I don't notice 1 is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom