• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Has Zelda Gone on for Too Long?

Has The Legend of Zelda gone on for too long?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Unlike movies, I think video game sequels are always better then the originals. Now if there were 16 of any movie then yes I would personally think they should stop. But with Zelda it just seems to keep getting better. Yes, The Wind Waker is my personal favorite game but I loved games like Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword. I'm not saying the originals are bad but sure they are becoming dated. The new games however aren't. If you read about it anywhere, the development team focuses more on the gameplay then the plot. Zelda is just something that should keep coming, and new fans will just pick up with whatever is out at the moment while older fans reminisce about past memories, they may even still play the games.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
All the devs of a long-lived series have to do is change enough so the new experience feels fresh and exciting, but not change so much as to completely alienate the fanbase who comprises the majority of people who are going buy the game.

What's so hard about that? :rolleyes:

I think the series format needs a serious shakeup, but the whining from such changes will be too much to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom