• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Has Anyone Noticed This Before?

fisharox

Black Ops is my life
I restarted Oot for the third time today and at the start when you meet saria, i noticed this drawing on the base of the tree. It sort of looks like dodongo or some dinosuar thing. I thought it was pretty cool. Any thought on what it could be?link.jpg

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
I noticed it when I exited Link's houde. It is a drawing of him *the little stick figure with shield and sword* fighting a dodongo*the dinosaur thing*

I noticed this the first time I played the game. Me and my friend always speculated about it. I mean, if it's King Dodongo, doesn't that create a kind of paradox, because Link hasn't fought it yet? Ah well, I guess it's just that good old video-game logic again.
But really, I imagine it's just some random thing Nintendo decided to stick in for the heck of it.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
It's Link fighting either A) Ganon (Final Form) or :cool: King Dodongo. He probably drew it because he's always wanted to be a hero...

Like someone said it was a childhood drawing that kids make, he probably imagined being a hero. As far as whether or not it's a Dodongo...Well it could just be a generic monster that looks like a Dodongo to us. Or maybe he dreamed it, he dreamed about when he saw Ganondorf chasing Zelda which had not yet happened, a prophecy, this could be the same kind of thing he may have had a vision.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
It is him fighting Ganon. Maybe a prophetic dream, maybe not. But it's him fighting Ganon.

It is him fighting Ganon. Maybe a prophetic dream, maybe not. But it's him fighting Ganon.

No, I don't think it's that at all. They look nothing alike.

250px-Ganon_Artwork_%28Ocarina_of_Time%29.png

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I think it's Link fighting Ganon because in the beginning of the game you were informed that Link was having dark dreams which were actually the future. I think Link had a dream of him fighting Ganon and drew the fight from memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom