• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Has Anyone Managed to Get More Than 1 FPS Out of This Emulator?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's not worth it with today's phones. You'll just have to wait for more powerful devices to release :I

I don't have any consoles emulators nor any android devices but I do have the adk. Maybe I will download the apk and emulate the emulator.

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
The thing about the port, is that it has to be built from scratch. as in, recoded from the start because phones, and pc's use different languages. Then, it has to be built for speed, therefore expect issues in compatibility. Even after all that, most android phones won't be up to par with it untill next year if you're a wishful thinker. I personallt believe it might happen in 2. Then, You have to deal with controls... I hate virtual gamepads. So all this in mind, its not hard to believe it isn't very fast.

Clank

Hmm
So is there a version of dolphin available for the ouya? I know it has some emus but didn't know if this was ported.

Yes, there is a version of Dolphin that should run on the ouya, however it will most likely be unplayable due to being so slow..

I think on high end devices ~50% speed(and that is with ignoring the issue of overheating and battery life) is as good as they are getting, so I imagine it will be at least a year, maybe two before you can just play on any android device.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom