• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Has Anyone Here Played Master Quest?

Ikana

Trollkastel
I was never able to beat it since for some reason my disc was messed up.Every time I would try to get this one silver rupee in the fire temple section of ganons tower Link would go right through it.But the game is much easier than the original the only hard part was the Spirit Temple since you had so many Bombchu puzzles and I kept running out.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Unfortunately I have yet to play this game and I would love to have the opportunity to do so. I love to have difficulty in my games and would love to play OoT on a much harder level. Although I think that I need to beat the original OoT first before playing this game... :sweat:

Linkette

Heroine of Time
I'm playing through Master Quest right this moment. The Well doesn't have any invisible walls just invisible keese and skulltulas. It is harder than OoT but it's not too hard for me. It has the perfect amount of difficulty. I'm also having trouble with Golden Skulltulas, they are in different places than in OoT. I accidentally found a glitch which made me skip the Water Temple (what a shame! :( ) so I'll have to do it anyway if I want to find skulltulas.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I fail so hard at Master Quest. It took me a week to get through the Deku Tree. And about two days to go through Dodongo's Cavern. I haven't gotten past that spot because I started to play Twilight Princess again.

Last edited:

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The Master Quest was harder than the original, the Forest and Spirit Temples were really hard, but the ironic thing is that the Water Temple is easier in this version.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Just bought MQ a couple days ago. You really have to think out of the box when you're in the dungeons, it doesn't seem like what you have to do is always obvious. For example, there's a spot in Dodongo's Cavern where you need to grab a bomb flower from the top floor of the main room and jump down below to bomb a wall to move on. I'm sure it only gets weirder and more difficult too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom