• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Has anyone here ever beat the Water Temple without the Zora Tunic?

Evenstevenp

The Zelda Master
I have. It is completely possible, although it makes it a heck of a lot harder.

Just thought i'd see if anyone else has done this. It's a pretty cool challenge.

Zarom

The King
It could be a good challenge, but I won't try. I prefer to do games the way they are supposed to be done, and that's why I don't like glitch and all that stuff. :(

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I have. It is completely possible, although it makes it a heck of a lot harder.

Just thought i'd see if anyone else has done this. It's a pretty cool challenge.

Wouldn't it be impossible to defeat the boss that quickly? You'd probably die before you could even get to the second phase.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Cool challenge, I just beated OOT once, but I plan on beating it several times, as i's my favorite game to date.

I'll try it someday, and, ShellShocker, actually you don't need to be underwater to beat Morpha, so you don't need the Zora Tunic.

The cool thing (and extremely hard thing) would be to beat it with three hearts, no Zora Tunic and no fairies, doesn't matter where you are in the temple.

I think ShellShocker is thinking of Twilight Princess?

Anyway, I sure I could try, but I doubt it would ever happen. That would require me to beat it numerous times to actually get good at the temple, and then a lot more tries than that to actually beat it. But, it is perfectly possible.

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
Yes, once and only once.
The time that I spent in that dungeon without the tunic was by far one of the shortest ever seeing as how I needed to rush on everything I did underwater. I did the same for the fire temple but that's going outta subject here. =)

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
It is possible, but i never did that. But i think you must make a lot of speed on some places. I am always doing good, lol. wear the tunic that is needed. Maybe i gonna try it sometime without the Zora tunic.
Like x-Link-x said, i did it only in the fire temple, but it's offtopic.

I've never tried, I have only completed OoT once and each time I have made my own file I usually randomly stop playing before the Water Temple and start again for whatever reason (e.g. I don't like my file name or the most recent one being I needed to start again for the sake of a Walkthrough)

One day I shall try this though....must be very hard to do, You would have to run everything so I imagine you need a fair amount of knowledge of the Temple to do so.

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
I beat most of it without because a Like-Like stole ti and I got upset and ran away. (I was pretty young at the time)

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Playing through the temple with a tunic is good enough for me. Even after all these years the water temple is still an annoying part of OoT. Oh well, I never did those 3 hearts challenges either, so, ehh.

I have tried, but I drowned a few to many times, so I finally decided it was a waste of time, so I played the level with the Tunic. I lost like 8 times, always when I would get to area where you had to go underwater and go to that room at the way bottom, I was never fast enough to get past that area, so I stopped, and put the tunic on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom