• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Has Anyone Ever Considered This?

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
First and foremost, I'd like to apologize if there is already a thread on this, or a similar one. I searched for it. Now, down to business.

Okay, so The Hero's Shade is proud of the uniform and says Link is a disgrace to the uniform, isn't he? Now, before you read any further, be advised I'm going to be discussing Skyward Sword. So if you haven't played and don't want to be spoiled, I advise you to leave now. Otherwise, read on.

There is a character in Skyward Sword, who we know as "Pipit." This is a theory that I thought of last night when I was thinking of Skyward Sword. Is it possible at all that Pipit could be The Hero's Shade? He's proud of the uniform, is he not? I mean, when you ask him if he recently saw your Loftwing, he says something along the lines of "A good senior never leaves a underclassmen out to dry!" To me, this indicates pride in the uniform and Knight Academy. I know there is a lot of holes in this theory, such as "How does Pipit get to the ground?", but I think it could be possible, even though there is a 0.5% chance of it being true. I don't believe The Hero's Shade is The Hero of Time. I actually believe The Hero of Time got lost in The Lost Woods at the end of Majora's Mask and turned into a Skull Kid, specifically the Skull Kid from Twilight Princess. Why? Because the Skull Kid knows Zelda's Lullaby and he's guarding the Temple of Time. So, is there anyone else who thinks this could be true, or am I alone?

I see what your saying about pipit... very interesting

and what you said about skull kid in TP being OOT/MM link, i think this is a very good theory, makes sense, i don't think that The Hero of Freaking Time would die in the lost forest, so it makes sense he would be a skull kid, giving MM more meaning

I thought it was SS Link. As to what happens with the Hero of Time, I like your idea of him becoming TP skullkid, but I also like the idea that when Link left Termina, it was hundres of years later, a Narnia-esque time warp, and TP Link IS the Hero of Time, all grown up.

DarkLink17

Well then
I like the theory of MM link being the TP skull kid. It would only be logical that if link got lost in the woods looking for navi, he would turn into a skull kid.

Last edited:
I've never believed there to be two or more timelines, idk it's probably just wishful thinking, but it doesn't seem like they would split it up, but like i said, wishful thinking

If the hyrule historia timeline is true , than MM link could not turn out to be TP skull kid. The two games are from seperate timelines. MM=hero of time is sucessful, TP=hero of time defeated. I still like the theory though.

Except the book places Twilight Princess immediately after Majora's Mask, and on the same timeline.

I like Pipit as a character, so the possibility of him being the Hero's Shade is interesting, especially because his uniform is yellow, which is closer to the Hero's Shade's golden armor and fur.

As for the TP Skull Kid being OoT/MM, that's an interesting theory, because the fate of the Hero of Time is either unknown or dark, no matter what.

The only thing about the Hero of Time being the skull kid in TP because he got lost in the Lost Woods, is that "Link" is not a Kokiri, he was Hylian, so if he was Lost in the Lost Woods (what im about to say is from what i understand under the biggorons sword trading sequence) he would turn into a stalfos, so he wouldnt be a human, so i guess he wouldnt be able to become the skull kid... now im not sure so please correct me if im mistaken but i like that theory.

well being the hero of time, instead of taking on a hideous stafalos, perhaps just a skull kid, especially with all his interaction with Skull Kid

Yeah but i feel like that if he did turn into skull kid, he could have just used his ocarina to warp out of there (supposing he still has his songs) now im not saying this is a bad theory, i actually like it, it just doesnt seem highly possible to me, but i still like it a lot

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
Ahh. I forgot about The Hero's Shade saying he was once the Hero. And I also felt that Pipit was underused. He was one of my favorite characters in Skyward Sword. I'd have preferred him over Groose any day.

P

PFproductions

I like the happy mask salesmen theory that he killed link so he would not ruin his plan to bring back the dark tribe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom