• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Has Anyone Else Here Completed the Nintendo Gallery?

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Well, when it comes to bosses, he'll only accept the photographs on the first quest, at least I'm pretty sure it's the first quest. It's one of the two. Like I said before, it's pratically impossible to complete without a strategy guide. I have Prima's, and they have a whole section on it. The guide is what tells us how to get certain ones like bosses, so don't try without it.

And no, as I've mentioned before, you gain nothing and it does not affect the main story. It's just fun to know you did it and a little fun on the way.

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Like I said before, it's practically impossible to complete without a strategy guide.

I completed it without a guide...

Yeah, sure, it took a long time, but I hate to use guides. It kills the adventure. Think about it: how is it supposed to be an adventure if you know how to accomplish everything?

It took me about a month to complete the gallery. However, it is really worth it, especially if you are a theorist looking for something to write about. All you need to do is browse the figurines until you find one that you find odd, read the description, and come up with some original ideas on the topic.

For example...

That's almost half a Bomber Article of original writing!

It also helped me create some of my...less supported theories. For example- 1, 2

[I recently managed to get back on ZI's forums after being banned. The full list of topics can be found here]

If you haven't completed the gallery, I highly recommend that you do...

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I finished it a couple months ago during the second quest. its easier to do on the second quest because you start with the deluxe pictobox. it was still hard because it was also my 3 <3 challenge which made the bosses very annoying.

I did it, and I've been called crazy for even attempting, let alone actually finishing the gallery. Unfortunately I took the picture of Knuckle for his figurine so I missed out on the figurine of Link riding the King of Red Lions, but oh well. It's not something I will be doing again lol.

A

ajj487

i've completed it, it took me like 2-3 months to do, so im glad i completed it though, longest side quest ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom