• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Has Anybody Noticed...

magiclink

Shinigami
Has anybody noticed that the man in castle town in Ocarina of time who runs around with a red bag says 'Huff huff! i'm late! i'm late! For a very important date!" resemble the theif from Majoras mask who stole the bag from the old lady from the clock town?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There could always be a connection; Termina if I remember correctly is an alternate dimension. Now while most characters' "alts" have more or less retained the same personality [Cremia + Romani = Young/Adult Malon...etc], it's possible Sakon and the other guy are still parallels. I don't recall the man in the Market having much character development, so how can we know for sure?

Nah, Majora's Mask simply reused [the majority of the] characters from Ocarina of Time. There's no connection...at all.

They just reused almost all of the character models with some alterations. Well I guess they added some such as the beavers and the dancers

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I've never paid much attention, but yes most of the characters in Ocarina of Time were recycled for Majora's Mask just with different traits, but they look the same because it saved time making the game.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Everyone in MM is pretty much a parallel to everybody in Oot. In the manual for the Collector's edition, it says Link gets stuck in a parallel dimension. Its kinda cheap, but its also a creative way of using the same models for a different game ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom