• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Has a Zelda Game...

Has a Zelda game ever...

• Made You Cry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moved You

• Saddened You

• Made You Happy

• Made you jump up off the couch and do a victory dance

• Make you feel like your on top of the World

• Other

• None of the above

• Total voters

Rytex

Resident Netizen
The games that:

Moved me: MM (Kafei and Anju), TWW (Final Battle), TP (Zelda's sacrifice)
Saddened me: LA (Koholint Isle disappeared), MM (Final Hour), TP (Midna's sacrifice)
Made me jump off the couch and do a victory dance: ALttP (beating it the first time), TAoL (After 999 (not kidding) deaths on Death Mountain and Valley ALONE)
Made me happy: OoT (Beating such a classic Zelda game)
Other: Made me want to play again: OoT (nuff said).

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
All of the above for all the games I've played. Do you KNOW how long I victory danced after I killed Ganondorf in Wind Waker? AND OoT?

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I have to say i did do a victory Dance after I beat Ganon's puppet form in WW....I was quite happy :) And i was almost moved to tears at the end of WW and TP :'(
I do belive that Zelda is the only game series that does this to me :)

Here are few examples of Zelda games affecting me emotionally.
In OoT when i see Sheik revealing herself as Zelda in the Temple of Time after you have saved all the sages.
The way Sheik says she has things she wants to tell only you.
When sheik says You have the Triforce of Courage mark on your hand.
And then she says and the one who has the Triforce of Wisdom who is the seventh sage and is the leader of them of all,it is i Zelda.
This one scene makes me so happy and the look on Links face us that of shock.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A sad one now.
From the WW.
When you leave Dragon roost island with Medli and Komali comes out to see where she is.
And also i get a tear in my eye as Medli does as well knowing she will never see him again.

Ganondork

goo
I hate whenever the good people get screwed over, or the living crap beaten out of them. That makes me sad. But I always enjoy the "HA I KILLED YOU" moments right after they beat up the good guys :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom