• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Has a Zelda Game...

Has a Zelda game ever...

• Made You Cry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moved You

• Saddened You

• Made You Happy

• Made you jump up off the couch and do a victory dance

• Make you feel like your on top of the World

• Other

• None of the above

• Total voters

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Moved Me: Twilight Princess - Colin finding his courage, the whole storyline regarding Rutela and Ralis, and several moments with Midna. Majora's Mask - Fulfilling the final dreams of Darmani and Mikau, that little girl in Ikana Canyon getting her father back and The Kafei and Anju Quest. Wind Waker - the parts where the new Sages play in concert with the spirits of the old Sages. Oracle of Ages - Ralph finally deciding that you are his friend after nearly getting himself erased from existance for the sake of protecting Nayru and saving the future.

Made me Happy: Every Zelda game I've played.

Made me jump of the couch and do a victory dance: Well, not that so much as... dancing in the middle of the living room in annoucement to someone that, after many tries and much frustration, I had finally defeated Gyorg in the Great Bay Temple in Majora's Mask. I was all "I KILLED THE FISH! I KILLED THE FISH!" - and yes, a person my age doing that is supremely stupid.

Made me feel on top of the world: - Beating certain bosses. Of the times I've played through Ocarina of Time, I always get a high upon beating Bongo-Bongo.

Other: I have honestly spared a thought for Link in real life situations in which I've needed courage and it's helped. o_0

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Nothing for me. Except I might of cursed at the TV outta excitement or it just brought a smile to my face with a couple of gasps here and there.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Honestly, the Zelda series hasn't made me cry, but there have been a few scenes that saddened me significantly, mainly from Twilight Princess and Spirit Tracks. There have been quite a few scenes in most of the Zeldas that have filled me with anger when the protagonist does something devious.

Now, when it comes to boss battles, as I do with almost every game, I fight the boss while standing up instead of sitting. This especially happens when the music is intense, then I become ecstatic when I beat the boss, especially if it was a difficult boss or a character that filled me with rage.

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
I cried at the end of ST when Byrne and Anjean and the other Lokomos died, but got happy again when Link and Zelda held hands. I was sad at the end of TP when Midna said goodbye to Link and Zelda. When I beat a hard boss in any game, I tend to jump, yell, dance, do all sorts of excited actions.

spoiler from ST and TP ^^ C:

Last edited:

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I started crying so hard at the end of Twilight Princess that my family rushed to see what was the matter. nI wont describe it, do to spoilers, but I was about to die. I was about to march up to Nintendo headquarters and bang down their doors. It really moved me. I also felt moved by many of Sheik's and the Heros Shade's (TP) quotes. Zelda has taught me some life lessons.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I started crying so hard at the end of Twilight Princess that my family rushed to see what was the matter. nI wont describe it, do to spoilers, but I was about to die. I was about to march up to Nintendo headquarters and bang down their doors. It really moved me. I also felt moved by many of Sheik's and the Heros Shade's (TP) quotes. Zelda has taught me some life lessons.

Hahahaha, you seriously balled over that? I mean, that was sad (very sad, and I did not see it coming), but I only got teared up. And I get into stories very deeply. Well, to each his own.

Q

quordlepleen

It made me sad too but really you cried? ... Well when I think about the story before-hand maybe if you really thought about it. Still some times in WW I almost cried, okay I balled when Aryll got captured then Link couldn't save her.

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
other, I made my own Zelda spin-off series, simply entitled Legend of Zelda: 3 Trilogy

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Made you cry - Romani Ranch on the final day/night after you've both saved the Cows and done the milk delivery. (Not an all out bawling but I did get very teary eyed)

Moved you - The entire Anju/Kafei sidequest

Saddened you - The flute boy in ALttP

Made you happy - News of a Zelda game being made for the N64

Made you do a victory dance - Beating Thunderbird & Dark Link the first time in AoL

Made you feel like you're on top of the world - First time fighting Majora with the FD mask and finishing him/her off in just seconds

MM, always when the Song of Healing takes you to a cutscene, and when in the credits, the Gibdo man's daughter runs into his arms, and LTTP, when the master sword sleeps again...forever and that music is playing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom