• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Has a Zelda Game...

Has a Zelda game ever...

• Made You Cry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moved You

• Saddened You

• Made You Happy

• Made you jump up off the couch and do a victory dance

• Make you feel like your on top of the World

• Other

• None of the above

• Total voters

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Once when I was playing Ocarina of Time, I was attacked by a wallmaster, and I wasn't paying attention, and it "took" me. When it came down on me and dragged me up and killed me, the damn thing scared the crap out of me. You should've put that one up there on the poll. "caused you to jump out of your skin and off the couch".

A Zelda game didn't really make me cry, but I keep on complaining and complaining when I get frustrated and then I go “omg why, WHY?!” And then I take a nap.

And when I finally get through of my frustration, by defeating an enemy, or get through a Temple I do a Victory Dance by saying ♪Heck yes! Take that you silly dungeon!♪ then I take a nap.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
The ending of Majora's Mask made me teary when Tatl says goodbye to Link:cry:Spirit Tracks When Link and Zelda are about to fight the boss on the train and Zelda's theme starts playing. Wind Waker when Tetra is revealed to be Princess Zelda wonderful cutscene.:yes: Twilight Princess when Zelda saves Midna's life its really touching.:clap:

The end of Twilight Princess saddened me and made me happy both at the same time. I wasn't expecting that final cutscene. I won't describe it due to spoilers, but those who have finished game know what I'm talking about. I was all like "YES! NO! WHY!?"

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I've definitely victory-danced. When I'm in a particularly sticky situation (i.e. one or two hearts left but fighting something strong) and I manage to fight my way out of it, I usually get pretty pumped up.

Well, I wouldn't really call it a victory dance, but I have been known for my dancing to boss battle music. The one I remember the most was in the Wind Waker on my third playthrough, and I begun dancing to the Phantom Ganon battle music (on first encounter on the Forsaken Fortress, if that makes a difference). And almost all of the game endings that I have actually seen in the franchise is moving to me in some way. And saddening... in the Wind Waker, I was saddened--and even a bit disappointed--that Daphnes would have been enough of a jerk to let Hyrule fill with water. Well, I guess he's like a ship's captain: he will go down with his ship. Well... I have also had chilling and heartbreaking moments, but those... are just somethings that will happen when you are attached to the primary antagonist of the series... :sweat:

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Cry: King of Hyrule, Kohonolit Island's final moments and then the no-deaths ending, PH ending, TP ending, Byrne's sacrifice

Moved me: All of the previously mentioned ones

Saddened: TP ending, WW ending, MM ending

Happy: MC ending, OoT ending, LA ending, ST ending, the first time playing any new Zelda release

Victory Dance/ On Top of the World: Killing pretty much anything in AoL unscathed, beating any game

Other: AoL pisses me off. The Moblins in the Forsaken Fortress gave me nightmares when I was younger (no, really, actual nightmares). I have one of those high-up beds that has the sides on the top. When I was younger and not able to figure out something in Dungeon 3 of LA, I kept hitting the side of my bed. Eventually I broke the whole side of my bed off and had to sleep on the floor for a few weeks.

pacpix

AWESOME
When I recently finished AoL for the first time i was so excited i started doing a dance and well im not very good at dancing and i creeped my sister out a little bit

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Yes..almost all of them.

WW made me cry...I dunno why it still does

OoT...well, some Sheik quotes really got me up when I moved from city

And MM made me jump of joy and dance and still and alway make me do it.

And many others like this; Zelda is a beautiful game. It has the power to touch one's soul in one way or another. Zelda makes you feel, think and reason and many games dont.

Zelda is inspiring, is not for everyone but defintly can change lives...Im dare to say im the living example of it as other millions...

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
When I FINALLY beat that silly water temple in OoT, I (for lack of a better saying) flipped out. I was dancing, and I DON'T know how to dance. I can't imagine how my mom felt when she saw that. :/

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
SPOILER!

at the end of twilight princess i was shouting "no! why?! come back! nnnoooooooo!!!!" i was truly shocked by the ending. nearly cried. nearly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom