• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harvest Moon Families?

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
I absolutely love Harvest Moon: Animal Parade and basically any Harvest Moon! Does anyone else play? Not only that but, if you do play what's your family status? I only have a family in Animal Parade which consists of my husband, Luke, and my son, Lewis. I also have a currently unborn child who's name is going to be Lulu. I would like to see some other Harvest Moon families just for fun.

Last edited:

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Yeah! I'm a huge fan of that game. Currently, I'm married to Julius and we have a son named Liam. I'm hoping to have a girl soon and name her Astrid. ^^

Reactions: Pen

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
In Tree of Tranquility I married Luke. I can't remember what my daughter's name is it's been so long ^_^;

Ugh, I haven't played Animal Parade in almost a year. I've thought about it, though, but haven't acted on it. Music Park in MK8 always gets me thinking about it tbh (shh that makes perfect sense). Um, let' see... families? Well, in half of the Harvest Moon games that I actually married, I downright refused to have kids, so bleh.

DS: courting/courted Lumina/Leia
RF: married Rosetta; no kids
ToT: married Jin; daughter (Bella)
ToT: married Owen; son (Fausto)
RFF: married Iris; no kids
IoH: married Natalie; no kids
RF2: courting Rosalind
RF3: courting Raven
RFO: courting Violet
AP: courting Julius
RF4: married Dylas; son (Rocco)

Last edited: