• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

Sully picked a flat broom that looked in good condition. It was conveniently right next to Hermione. The two made decent conversation.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
(Okay peoples. I will be very busy with taking care of my cousins, and my younger siblings for the next 3 weeks. Someone, anyone control Tahsha! Hopefully Caleb of Asui)

C

Caleb, Of Asui

(Sorry people, I've been busy all day! ^^' I'll try and catch up quickly.)

It was fortunate that the History of Magic classroom was so near to the Bell Tower, because Kaleb found himself quickly jolted awake at the echo of the bell, just in time to see Professor Binns drift off through the wall.

Kaleb largely ignored having potatoes flung in his hair, although it irritated him to have to fix his hair once the potatoes were out. He supposed it made him and Xavier even, despite the fact that he had only flung the broccoli into his hair on accident. In any case, he didn't want to risk riling up any conflict with the Slytherin boy.

The exit from the castle onto the Training Grounds, where they would have Flying Lessons, was nearby where they had exited through the greenhouses the previous day to go to Hagrid's Hut. Atop the cleanly cut lawn were two rows of broomsticks, and students seemed to be lining up next to them. He and Tahsha ran up to the sides of two of the brooms at one end of the line.

"You excited to fly?" Tahsha asked.

"Not exactly," Kaleb admitted. "I wasn't exactly very athletic in the muggle world, so I kind of expect that to translate here. At least Flying's not a proper grade."

A yellow-eyed witch in athletic robes ran across the lawn between the line of broomsticks, calling, "Good morning class."

"Good morning Madam Hooch," the class echoed back.

(First post today.)
(I noticed something on Harry Potter Wiki--apparently during the seventh book muggle-born students aren't allowed to attend Hogwarts, but some muggle-born members of the DA manage to sneak in. Kind of presents a Year Seven difficulty for my character, since he's muggle-born.)

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
(Hello, um. Luigidude64 said something about this. He mentioned something about "Controling" something? Can someone please fill me in?)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
(He gave you control over all his characters. Kaleb, my guy won't be doing much schoolwork in his 7th year, as he will be bad to the Carrow's. He will probably be in the Room of Requirement.)

Last edited:
L

LinkThe8th

(Yeah, I'll be in the Room of R most of the time, and I could possibly have become the DA's messenger, since I'm Unkillable.)
Celtrin was floating up in the air, doing an Irish Jig. "It's a two person dance, y'know!" Celtrin said as he swept Hermione off her broom, and recited a floating spell. (Celtrin- Kaleb- Hermione Love Triangle!) Soon the two were Irish jig-ing up and down hogwarts. Celtrin even jigged upon the roof of Snape (who was just dozing off) until a burst of green light blew the roof off.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot listened too, as he wanted to become a chaser. He saw Sully doing the same and said, "I'm guessing you want to play Quidditch. What position do you want?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom