• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Okay, Jenn can you come if Malfoy tries to kiss me again" Ashie asked "He already gave me a nickname, Ashiekins. Sounds ******** right, I like my nickname that all my friends call me, Ash".

amaterasu

Writer
Chailyn snickered at the nickname Malfoy had given Ashie. "Sounds like a good fit for you if you're dating Malfoy!" she teased, before running ahead to the next class. She hadn't slept during History of Magic, so she'd probably have to sleep during another boring class.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Hey, I will never in my whole life going to date that stupid moron, idiot, jerk" Ashie kept going on until she ran out of breath "it will never be AshiexMalfoy, or any crap like that" "Thanks, Jenn"

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Xavier went down to the Great Hall. He got some mashed potatoes, and said "Flipendo," and they flew at Kaleb's head, landing in his hair.

(Post 3)

Last edited:

amaterasu

Writer
(i like that idea. crap, when should the characters' b-days be? our real birthdays? Not the year, just the day)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(Ashie's is September 1)

Ashie didn't felt like eating "man, I am bored, I just want to fly now"

Caeda

Keyblade Master
(It can be either. My characters is on Sep. 17, a month after mine's.)

Caeda saw them do that and got mad. She pulled out her wand under the table, and muttered a spell. Xaviar rose up into the air. She put him down a second later, and his face landed right into his food.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"Professor Snape!" Xavier shouted. "She lifted me up and smacked me down." Professor Snape looked at Caeda. "You should know better. 5 points from (what house are you?)." Snape used a spell to wipe his face off, and walked off.

(Post 4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom