• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter RPG

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, here is the RP thread. So far we have four RPers. RP starts on the Hogwarts Express.

NOTE ON MAIN CHARACTERS:

If an RPer is in a scene with a main character they cannot be the main character, but an RPer who is NOT in the scene can. If everyone is in the same scene with a main character I will play as the main character. When playing as the main character try not to make them out of character. ;) If no main character is in a scene with any RPer DON'T PLAY A MAIN CHARACTER.

RULES:

Keep flaws in your characters, and make them realistic.
Low swearing.
Keep everything PG 14.
Respect each other. Negative behavior is not acceptable.
Please use proper spelling and decent grammar.
You are not allowed to state what the other characters are doing; only they can control their characters, unless they ask you to.
You may not advance the plot in your own way, this is a set story, but you may have side stories if you wish.

A list of the RP characters in case you need them:

Raindrop14:
Name: Takaya Cordelain
Race: Human
Hair color/Style: Long dirty blonde hair to just above waist w/light brown streaks
Eye color: Dark brown
Skin Color: light tan
Clothes: Blue jeans, grey T-shirt, red sneakers
Personality: Nice, quiet, a little fool-hardy, smart
Background: She and her brother were muggle born and snuck away to go the Hogwarts
Wand components: 10", Oak, Dragon
Patronus: Rabbit
Animal: Bat named Bane
Preffered House: Ravenclaw
Other: Has a twin brother named Dantay

Name: Dantay Cordelain
Hair color/Style:
Eye color: Dark blue kind of spiky
Skin Color: light tan
Clothes: blue jeans, black shirt, white sneakers
Personality: Nice, teases Takaya a lot, fool-hardy, smart
Background: Him and his sister were muggle born and snuck away to go to Hogwarts
Wand components: 10", Oak, Dragon
Patronus: Rabbit
Animal: Brown cat named Bobby
Preffered House: Gryffindor
Other: Has a twin sister named Takaya

blue-eyes
Name: Dillon Maka
Hair Color/Style: Dark brown hair down to his ears
Eye color: green
Skin Color: Tan
Clothes: Blue jeans, white shirt underneath a black jacket, blue sneakers.
Personality:Nice, caring, shy, open to his friends
Background: Half blood wizard, knew he was going to Hogwarts. He learned Takaya and Dantay were muggleborn, and he helped them get to Hogwarts.
Wand components: 1o 1/2 " holly and unicorn hair
Patronus: tiger
Instrument(optional): plays piano
Animal: Half kneasle Tabby named Whiskers
Preffered House: Gryffindor
Other:

_VioLink_
Name: Isamu Makoto
Hair color/Style: Red coloured hair and kinda scruffy like Link's hair.
Eye color: Hazel
Skin Color: Tanned and not to dark.
Clothes: Wears a green hoodie,blue T-shirt,jeans and green sneakers.
Personality: Courageous,caring,nice,but sometimes clumsy.
Instrument(optional): Plays the Flute really well.
Animal: A brown owl with yellow eyes named Sol.(idk why)
Preffered House: Hufflepuff
Other: Learned Marshal Arts,draws nicely and sings beautifully.

musicfan:
Name: Grend Jest
Hair color/Style: Brown long and a little messy
Race: human
Eye color: hazle changes color in light
Skin color: white Irish mens desies type skin(very fair burns easy with freckles )
Clothes: earth tones for shirts and blue jeans white sneekeres with blue trim
Personality: normaly shy but has a small groop of close friends. Can be very out spoken.
Background: Normal wizered family that has upsetion witg all sports and hates sports him self.
Wand: 10 inch birch with griffin hair
Patronus: a howler monkey
Instrument: flute
Animal: cat black and white
Perffered house: Ravanclaw
Other:

Let the game, begin!

Dantay:

He was sitting on the train leaning against the window. He'd already changed into his robes along with the others. Takaya was sleeping soundly next to him taking up the rest of the seat. Thier friend Dillon was sitting across from him.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Dillon was sitting on the train with his only friends, Dantay and Takaya. He reached down and pulled out his copy of Standard Book Of Spells: Grade One and started looking through it. He was reading the index, and saw something for the Levitating charm and the wand lighting charm. He was interested in learning those. He had seen his older brother Elliot, who was graduated from Hogwarts, do so many amazing things with magic, he was excited for his first day, but he didn't show it.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Grend Jest Gender is sitting with a group of people he dose not know reading a book. He dose not try to make eye contact with anyone. When the trolly comes by he takes two chocolate frogs an a box of beens. (By take I meen order.)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
(I think it said it was only Dantay Takaya and Dillon, but O well)

Dillon put away the book. He saw the trolly come by, and he got 3 things of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans and 3 chocolate frogs, give Dantay and Takaya one of each. He dug some sickles out of his robe pocket and handed them to the lady pushing the trolly. "Hopefully you don't get vomit flavored," Dillon said, smiling.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Isamu was alone.He already change into robes,so he went reading his book of spells.While he was reading,the trolley came by.Isamu bought 2 Chocolate frogs; other one for later.He then puts his book away,puts his other chocolate from inside and begans eating the chocolate frog.He then finishes it,then he notices he gets the 'Albus Dumbledore' card."Sweet." Isamu said.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Dantay:

"Many thanks." Dantays said to Dillon as he recieved the frog and beans. "You can just leave her's on the floor for now, until she wakes up." He gestured to Takaya who was still sleeping.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Grend
after reading two chapters of his book he decides to change. Then after playing it through his head he starts to talk to the students on the capartment.
"H-hello . Im Grend."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Is everybody in the same seating area?)

Dantay:

"Oh Hi, I'm Dantay, and the sleepy head here is my sister Takaya. So, what house are you hoping to get into?"

(If not, then this never happened...)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Alright, everyone is in the same seating area...)

Dantay:

"Well not to seem pridefull or anything, but I'd like to get into Gryffindor. I'm pretty sure I'd make it."

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
(oh um really? Isamu is alone.Guess I'll do something about it.)
Isamu was tired being alone so he moved all of his bags and bagages to the next seating area.The area was almost full but he thinks that the others don't mind.So,he puts his bags and bagages to a certain place."Um....Hello.My name is Isamu Makoto...." he introduced himself.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Oh I'm sorry! :S I was just a little confused, but oh well.)

Dantay:

"Hi Isamu, welcome to our humble dwelling." He said jokingly. "My name is Dantay, and this is Takaya." He poked Takaya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom