• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wp everyone.

Guess I was wrong about fused after all and although I was right in following Keyshe's lead, Sadia's death actually made me less suspicious of Heroine so that was brilliantly thought out by the vig.

Unfortunately, the mafia had a lot of modkills at the beginning. I'm sure they would have put up more of a fight had they more active players.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
But first Wormtail gave me his arm and I came back and Avada Kedavra'd this whole thread!

The end.

lol I sucked in this game, didn't try at all xD And no Pendio, it was my idea :P :wynaut:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
We random.org'd all of our deaths. We were so inactive. XD With two modkills and our only active player being vig-killed, we were pretty much doomed.

I'm guessing Keyshe is the vig, right?

Sorry about my last post, by the way. I sounded like a pretty sore loser.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Naw, that was me, Severus Snape. I forgoed my kill Night 1 (would have targetted MF or Xy anyway), hit Mellow night 2 (sorry about that bud), and then Thar and Heroine last 2 nights.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
So.... how bout a Goblet of Fire Mafia then? xD

Edit: Oh yeah, and Rainy, what happened with the whole investigation thing on me? I wasn't investigation immune or anything. :?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Naw, that was me, Severus Snape. I forgoed my kill Night 1 (would have targetted MF or Xy anyway), hit Mellow night 2 (sorry about that bud), and then Thar and Heroine last 2 nights.
lol well played Viral, your light posting kept you alive to make great night choices. Ha Snape so that's why I didn't trust ya, you slimy git! :D Here I was think it was JC suggesting he was Vig with his 'you can trust me' lol.

We random.org'd all of our deaths. We were so inactive. XD With two modkills and our only active player being vig-killed, we were pretty much doomed.

I'm guessing Keyshe is the vig, right?

Sorry about my last post, by the way. I sounded like a pretty sore loser.
No I'm just a VT, Hagrid.Hagrid.jpg Sorry Heroine, I still say you seemed to post very evasively, even tho that wasn't your intent- and the longer your posts got, moving away from my points/questions the more it looked so. Some thing simple and more direct would have work fantastically. If you had just said it was a typo I probably would have totally drop it all and moved on. That really sucks I focused on the wrong things and you got killed over it XP. I always hate to see mafia get killed over a 'mistake' not any slip up or anything.
I will say that long post was working though, so have heart in your hard work, you had JC and Fuse on your side and I was getting very confused. You played very well! Until our next game maybe we'll get to be on the same team next time! >: D no one will stop us!

*This game was so brutal with inactives... T_T

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom