• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
As scummy as I find both Sadia and Heroine, for different reasons, I'm find with lynching either today. I'm keeping my vote on sadia just because I think she's the bigger fish to fry today I've already said why, and I totally agree with pretty much everything said about her (esp Marshals last post).

Btw, Keyshe, just so I know where you stand, do you think Sadia is town or scum?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Keyshe, may I point something out to you? I have addressed questions to you in several of my posts and you have not replied to them, as far as I can see. Isn't that qualified as skirting suspicion? I'd really appreciate if you actually quote me next time you reply; I know it's a lot of work, but that's what I'm doing here. (Been writing this for two and a half hours...)

Note: Because this was written over such a long period of time and not in order, it's very disorganized and my tone changes from being extremely angry and sarcastic, as I was at times, to a lot more reconciliatory and understanding... So... I'm sorry about that. I'm really, really, really sorry if I was rude at times. I was ranting at some points, and I think I removed most of them, but I really can't spent another second on this to make sure they're all gone... I started working on this around 6:10, literally the MINUTE I got home. It's now 8:34.

---

Heroine, flipped out over an FOS,
Here is EXACTLY what I said about your FoS:
First of all, Keyshe, you seem to be overly aggressive and manipulative in this game. I think it's strange that you FoS'd me simply because I didn't respond to you. A simply reminder might have been nice; I really didn't intend to ignore you. In fact, I skimmed your post and when I saw Viral saying that he agreed with Keyshe, I thought that responding to him would suffice.
I guess saying that I think something is strange now counts as flipping out over it. The rest of that post has already been discussed by me in several different posts, so I think this discussion is over on my behalf. You've failed to respond to my own questions about what my motivation for any of this would be.

Let me also say this. I am getting more and more suspicious of you as time goes by. Almost everything you've accuse me of, you're guity of as well. You appear to be flipping out of me calling you manipulative, right? Am I incorrect? You've voted for me, which is a step further than I've taken it with you. You constantly keep bringing up that SINGLE post that I've made as a common argument: "She called manipulative even though I OBVIOUSLY wasn't, so she's mafia." Is that wrong? Isn't that the point you've brought up multiple times? Yes, there are several other arguments in addition to it, but haven't you mentioned that in almost everyone one of those posts? And therefore, couldn't you be seen as "flipping out" over one small thing?

---

Keyshe said:
@Heroine what do you, or the town, gain by misquoting me, and altering the context of what my posts are even talking about?
Absolutely nothing, as far as I know. I really can't think of anything that I, as Mafia or Town, would gain by changing your words. So why do you keep saying I did? In fact, that was MY question to YOU, about the lying issue. Which, again, you never answered.

And my biggest problem with your reasoning: why on earth would I lie about having addressed the issue before when I'm CLEARLY bringing it up again with the explanation of not spotting it before? Don't you think I'd know someone would CATCH something that obvious? I don't see why this is still scummy, or skirting suspicion, or whatever. I did my best to answer your questions there, and if it wasn't sufficient, please ask more questions.
Not to mention this:
So if I already addressed the real context, what exactly is your problem? Just as you're accusing me of doing, you can't take a SECTION of my post and say I'm skirting an issue, when I just addressed it the paragraph before. You've been doing this a lot, actually.

---

Keyshe said:
Why did you twist your 'typo' around and imply it I twisted it?

Keyshe said:
However I still say Heroine, busy as she maybe or confusion/misunderstanding ect she STILL tired to flip her own typo as evidence against me-- contradicting and ignoring the implications she was responsible for-- two flip and twisted out discussion around more then once, and deflected away off the more suspicions elements.
These were from different posts, but they were about the same issue, so I've put them together.

What I've ALREADY SAID about the typo thing:
I don't think misunderstanding the typo is the issue here... I apologize if it came across that way. I have a feeling we're arguing two entirely different things here. I'm focused, as far as the "manipulation" goes, on you claiming that I wanted to lynch you two.
In other words: the issue was NEVER the typo. EVER.

But I never, ever, ever said I wanted either of you lynched, no matter what the typo said. These were your own imagined concepts.

I specifically removed the typo from the equation, and you're still pretending that it's part of my suspicions.

---

Keyshe said:
Why have you been avoiding 'correcting' that you have no reason to trust 'JC' over anyone else just by a vote?
Erm... Does this not count as correcting? It's what I was trying to do there... I thought it was rather clear that I didn't take that into consideration.
Oh. I apologize for this. As I said when I first mentioned I was going to become more active, I really haven't read the days before this one in depth. JC specifically pointed out that he voted for Thareous, which is why I brought that up. I'll have to look back and judge for myself whether you being on him before anyone else is significant enough to indicate Town.

---

Keyshe said:
Why have you been evasive, sarcastic and manipulative instead of being straight foreword with me?
Why have you been avoiding responding to any of my more recent posts, instead bringing up the exact same things over and over and over again, AFTER they've been resolved?

Not denying that I've been sarcastic, but for most of the points I've made, I'm really not sure how much more straightforward I could have been. See some of the things I've quoted that you've ignored for examples.

---

Keyshe said:
Why didn't you just say it was a typo and that you didn't meant Thar not Viral, and in way mean to suggest lynching of Viral?
So this:
And, also... Looking at that, I was actually very confused for a moment. XD I'm really sorry for this confusion, but I meant to say Thar there, not Viral. "JC seems pretty Townie, particularly due to his suggestion to lynch Thareous." If I remember correctly, I have not expressed any other significant suspicions toward Viral, so that statement made no sense. Besides, someone suggesting to lynch a confirmed mafia member makes them sound a lot more Townie than wanting to lynch some other random player whose alignment I have no knowledge of.
Is the same as not saying it was a typo? Really, how much clearer should I have been?

---

Keyshe said:
HOT said:
I don't trust Keyshe at all. I mean... MORE than I don't trust anyone else. XD I've noticed Keyshe can be extremely crafty and is very good at blending into the Town. However, there's little evidence against her at this time aside from the fact that she's still alive, which is a questionable basis for suspicion. JC seems pretty Townie, particularly due to his suggestion to lynch Viral.
Underlined all cool beans-- bold the problem-- those two together look like may be wanting proven effective scum hunters killed.
I don't see how. And if you do for some reason see that, then that's your problem. To me, though, it just sounded like you were trying to come up with some reason to accuse me, because I never once said I wanted you lynched.

And also, since when are scum hunters free from suspicion? Wanting two scum hunters dead isn't necessarily bad if I had reasons for it, which you never asked about, instead jumping right to the conclusion that I wanted to lynch them.

---

Keyshe said:
HOT said:
First of all, Keyshe, you seem to be overly aggressive and manipulative in this game. I think it's strange that you FoS'd me simply because I didn't respond to you. A simply reminder might have been nice; I really didn't intend to ignore you. In fact, I skimmed your post and when I saw Viral saying that he agreed with Keyshe, I thought that responding to him would suffice.
Colored, odd posts that make little sense and are weird to even be said. Kinda scumy as the context don't add up, underlined are cool-beans, bolded problem.
first one colored quote, she out of the blue says I'm manipulative and being aggressive-- no links or references. Direct response to being FOS?
The entire post was supposed to address that. It's called a topic sentence. Or a thesis. Whichever.

---

Keyshe said:
second-problem here is she didn't respond to Viral- not really skipped over the 'real' suspicion and just talk about the cop, the safe thing to do.
Even though I did. And I explained why I didn't initially.

---

Keyshe said:
Bold-- She say this after making it clear it was a typo-- what she "meant" was cleanly not understood and couldn't be. How can she claim I twisted when it was already by herself?
Because you can't understand it, it's incapable of being understood. And do you really need an example of a situation that was twisted once and can be twisted further? Like, one twist, and then BAM, that statement is done? That's your philosophy? There seems to be a hole in this argument. Nothing about my typo means that you couldn't be twisting my words.

---

Keyshe said:
HoT said:
And, also... Looking at that, I was actually very confused for a moment. XD I'm really sorry for this confusion, but I meant to say Thar there, not Viral. "JC seems pretty Townie, particularly due to his suggestion to lynch Thareous."If I remember correctly, I have not expressed any other significant suspicions toward Viral, so that statement made no sense.
Third she oddly attempt to discredit the line of thinking/context I got from the typo more or less saying I was being ridiculous. This is right after her saying is was a typo too. She know I misunderstood it, if it was really a typo
Really too lazy to go through and color that paragraph, soo... The line in reference is: "If I remember correctly, I have not expressed any other significant suspicions toward Viral, so that statement made no sense." THIS is a misunderstanding, and if a significant portion of your suspicions were based on that sentence, then I apologize for not realizing sooner. Keyshe, that line had nothing to do with you -- I was saying my OWN statement, about my typo claiming JC was more Townie due to lynching Viral, made no sense, since I had no ill will against Viral. Does that make it clearer?

---

This could mean it wasn't a typo and Viral is a scum bud and this a slip or she knew he is town and was trying to get the town to consider getting us lynched.
o_O

You have good theories, but you never seem to come up with any motivation behind them. If I was mafia, WHY would I use something stupid like one sentence to get him lynched? Who one earth would think, "Heroine thinks JC's mafia because he wants to lynch Viral... I guess we should all vote for Viral!" I'd have to be a pretty stupid mafioso to pull that in the position I was in.

---

If it was a typo.. why did she try poorly to claim I was twisting things-- when obviously at face value it looks like she said it's pro-town to lynch Viral?
It seems that there has been a significant amount of misinterpretation in both parties. You're not the only one at fault here, but I certainly am not, either. If you're expecting me to take your suspicion as a misunderstanding, then I implore you to know that I apparently misunderstood your suspicions as twisting my words. If you're claiming I wanted to lynch someone when I had no intentions of doing so, and incorrectly paraphrase me saying so, then of COURSE it's going to seem like you're twisting my words. My problem lies in the fact that you say it's my fault that I felt like that. And it seems like after I responded with that attitude, you, too, felt the same way, and this whole argument started.

Also... your little :3 smiley faces always make you feel far more condescending and manipulative... D: Surely not your intention, but seriously... It definitely contributed to me feeling like you were manipulating my words. Sorry. XD You don't need to stop, but... keep that in mind... It may be creating a tone you don't intend.

---

Keyshe said:
The only thing I see is him saying that I failed to address is me becoming more active is scummy for some reason. I didn't really think that required any explanation... there's not much I can say to defend myself, unless you'd prefer that I stop posting now. I can do that if it's more Townie. I happen to be becoming more active because, if you'll to other games, that's my usual meta; I'm almost always inactive at the beginning and pick up activity toward the end. (Plus I just died in MMM... I hadn't at the time of posting that, but yeah. XD)

I don't think I brushed any suspicion off. I legitimately attempted to respond to accusations against me -- I don't think it's my fault if you feel I didn't do it adequately. You really don't see any difference between my play and Sadia's?

I explained this in my last post. You're twisting my words when I never said I wanted to lynch anyone. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding, but you must consider that from my perspective, that seemed unnecessarily manipulative.
She ignores the issue of the 'typo' and how it was disproved as manipulation-- and picks and chooses what is the easy to use to defect off her scummy mistakes.
I'm confused.

I wasn't responding to any comments about the typo... Nor do I recall it (assuming you mean your own post?) EVER being disproven as manipulation... In fact, disproven is a very strong word, and almost impossible to use properly in mafia.

I was replying to your comment about Viral. You said I had not replied to everything you and him called me scummy for. You called me scummy because I had said JC seemed pro-town despite wanting to lynch Viral, which was a mistake. Then, even after that, you say you want more explanation. So I picked apart EVERYTHING Viral said -- and then, funny enough, you accuse me later for bringing activity into the matter, even though Viral said that...

As I've said many times, my problem has NEVER been the typo. I picked and chose everything that I could -- I tried to address EVERYTHING. I don't think you ever really said what was left in that post for me to reply to, and I still don't really know.

---

She claimed she had addressed accusations, again but she had not, not to Viral or to me(save for oh it was a typo you are scummy for thinking it was real). She makes a ridiculousness statement about maybe she should not post if that's more town-- not even relevant and strawman.
Additionally: quote where I said you were scummy. You've said I've attacked you, when I never did. Why was it okay when I said you were crafty, but when I say you're manipulative, it's a HUGE no?

And for the love of Nayru, the activity thing was COMPLETELY relevant, like I said in the post that you ignored:
Really? Inactivity was not part of the issue? Tell that to Viral:
Viral Maze said:
With heroine, I found Keyshe mirroring exactly what I was thinking, her last post is super scummy. With 3 scumtards down the remaing mafia will try to stay active (something fHoT and Sadia are trying to do now).
When you said that I did not properly address everything in Viral's post, I naturally assumed that the activity thing was part of your issue, because I'd just kind of skipped over that the first time, thinking it was unimportant.

---

Intentionally presented my quotes to the town out of context in 'different paragraphs'.
What I said before:
But, Keyshe, that's not the only time I addressed that point. I also brought up how I wasn't paying attention to the in quite a bit of detail right above the line you quoted from me.

Which, of course, you seem to mention here:

So if I already addressed the real context, what exactly is your problem? Just as you're accusing me of doing, you can't take a SECTION of my post and say I'm skirting an issue, when I just addressed it the paragraph before. You've been doing this a lot, actually.
Which you never responded to. Who exactly is skirting suspicion here? I still don't understand the issue. You said something about JC and you having the same chance of being scum, right? And I said, technically, you both do? What in context, exactly, changed that assessment of mine? You've failed to address that.

---

Keyshe said:
Not to mention she attacked hard from getting just an FOS,
I don't think I attacked you. I said you were unusually aggressive. I was attacking you not harder than you were attacking me, and that was WITHOUT an FoS.

---

Keyshe said:
claimed I was twisting her typo yet gave no FOS, not once.
Are you implying that because I did not FoS you, I am scummy? I... I honestly can't even think of the last time I FoS'd someone in a mafia game, except for musicfan in LotR, who turned out to actually be a confirmed Townie so I immediately removed it, haha. I rarely ever do; I either vote or accuse people. FoS isn't really my thing.

But if it makes you happy: FoS: Keyshe

You know, it's also interesting that right before this statement, you said I attacked you too much... and then go on to say this, that I didn't FoS you... If FoS is really such a big deal, how was I attacking you too much?

---

Keyshe said:
Also went after Sadia only after others were already and didn't even vote for her until late when there was ample support by others. Not looking once at Fuse too boot. I feel over all there is much more clear 'evidence' on her then Sadia. Viral is awall. T_T If town whhhhhyyy did you leave me D:
Now, I don't know if there was suspicion on her from the other days that you're referring to, but if I recall correctly, Viral briefly mentioned she might be scum, and then I posted an analysis on her posts. In that case, wouldn't I be the SECOND person to go after Sadia? Maybe even the first because I was the first to actually bring up tangible points against her?

---

Keyshe said:
I would also note, her and Thar have acted very similar when under suspicion-- they talk back--fight back ect. Sadia however has not tired to fight back-- or accuse her accusers. I'd think the lasts scum would want to at least try to live.
Now talking back is making me scum? I don't want to be accused to incorrectly paraphrasing you... but that's exactly what I'm seeing. The rationale against Sadia makes sense, but because I happen to be defending myself, I'm scummy?

---

Heroine is skirting around questions frequently. Sadia, on the other hand, hasn't been doing much of anything.
Not you too. D: I mean, in my last major post, I DIRECTLY QUOTED every single line that Keyshe said to me... But I'm still skirting around them! When Keyshe hasn't even bothered answering ANY of mine! She seems to pretend that any recent defenses of my own simply don't exist -- except when she finds the opportunity to exploit them and make something in them sound bad.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Need to make this post fast before ZD crashes again.

If Sadia flips town, who are you guys most suspicious of?

Heroine, Fuse and Viral mostly. I won't over look the rest of the players though, with what ever the night brings especially. -- if she flips scum... I'd take a long hard look at those who jumped on the bandwagon late. Even then I'd still be looking into Fuse and Heroine.
As scummy as I find both Sadia and Heroine, for different reasons, I'm find with lynching either today. I'm keeping my vote on sadia just because I think she's the bigger fish to fry today I've already said why, and I totally agree with pretty much everything said about her (esp Marshals last post).

Btw, Keyshe, just so I know where you stand, do you think Sadia is town or scum?
I am oddly neutral on her, there is plenty that looks scummy with her... but something doesn't sit right-- that might just be as I am so focused Heroine. on Manly is my doubt on is she, Fuse or Heroine are scum. Tho it's odd she never tired to use the name claim at all. I wanted Heroine lynched but she isn't a horrible one either. From her death at least we will have more to work with.

@JC,
I don't care if you are having trouble understanding my play style JC-- I don't do any thing hasty, all thought out and and thoughtful-- made a few wrong impression but addressed/corrected them. I would be veery foolish for the town to keep sitting on their hand NOT looking for scum-- which you seem to think is less suspicious to do. Sorry to disappoint you but I have and will always investigate, question and look for evidence and scum, then do that. Always.

@Heroine,
I don't think can tackle that long post of yours before I go to bed-- you made it rather late after all :/ but given how long it is that would have taken a lot of work fitting in between your day. If I can and Rain doesn't end the day before I get on in the morning I'll do what I can. But I doubt it :/ I'll have more likely to 'try' day 4.
Many of those supposed questions were 'deflective and irreverent'' to my points and such as Viral's suspicion on you for being inactive-- and of course I made no comment on Viral's suspicions on your activity as that HAD nothing to do with my posts to you. If it's the ones I'm thinking of it's pointless to get distracted by them when you used them to avoid my own.
I you can't twist that into I'm also 'skittering suspicion' as the 'ones' you presented were addressed/confronted. If I really had been you would have said something before now An FOS with your attacks would have at least been consistent-- but what you did was try to play off and put scummy connotations on nothing but what you twisted. Obviously waiting for someone else to 'pick it up' for you before you made any move on me or I just backed off.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm with Heroine here, if she flips scum at any point then of course suspect me, but I just briefly read through the whole discussion and it seems Keshye is doing what I expected: being too hasty when pointing the finger which was basically a misunderstanding yet you've failed to admit your fault and continue to put a suspicion on Heroine, who in reality, hasn't done anything that can be seen as "scummy".

I honestly don't see your reasoning and you've been doing this the whole game, misinterpreting posts and misquoting others to use it to your advantage. You talk as if you know something greater, which is manipulative - a thing you accused me of in a past game. I don't know your alignment, I had you down as Pro-Town after what happened with Thar; however, now you're sticking out to me more than anyone else. Even if you are Town, your aggressive play style is slightly off putting this game and I just can't cooperate with you in any situation.

If Heroine is scum feel free to investigate/lynch me, but I'm just stating my point of view on all of this.

FoS Keshye

EBWODP
Need to make this post fast before ZD crashes again.

If Sadia flips town, who are you guys most suspicious of?
Fused: I'm still quite suspicious of him and if it wasn't for this whole 50/50 scenario where Sadia could potentially be the GF then my vote would still be on Fused.

Viral Maze: He's still alive ;p no but seriously, Xyphon had some pretty valid points but no one supported him at the time, he originally proposed that Saida could the GF yet was willing to lynch Heroine without any explanation, in fact he's still yet to explain.

Keshye: Her constant accusations of people with little reasoning are really putting me off. It seems she's finding the slightest slip up and manipulating the context of the post to make that person look scummy. Keshye essentially making people look more scummy than they actually are, maybe to expose them? Nevertheless it's not helping as you could be causing many mislynches.

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

It's okay if you have to wait until Day 4. I was honestly expecting that my post would have to wait until then, haha. But I managed to get it in on time.

Many of those supposed questions were 'deflective and irreverent''
Well, I most certainly did not write them to be such. Isn't that a matter of opinion? I believed several of your questions were rather irrelevant (considering I'd already answered a lot of them over and over), but I answered them anyway for the sake of discussion. This sounds like a very poor argument to me.

to my points and such as Viral's suspicion on you for being inactive-- and of course I made no comment on Viral's suspicions on your activity as that HAD nothing to do with my posts to you. If it's the ones I'm thinking of it's pointless to get distracted by them when you used them to avoid my own.
I don't know. You said I hadn't replied to all of Viral's suspicions, so I replied to all of Viral's suspicions. And it seems to me that I'd already answered all of your questions, or, if I somehow missed them, answered them later on, as I've gone over the same exact arguments of yours many times.

I you can't twist that into I'm also 'skittering suspicion' as the 'ones' you presented were addressed/confronted.
...I'm sorry, I'm not understanding this. What "ones" are you talking about? My questions? If so, feel free to do what I did in my reply -- quote to question and then quote your response. I can also pull up a lot more questions that you never answered if you need them.

If I really had been you would have said something before now
I'm sure you were writing this quickly, but again, I'm not certain what you're referring to... If you had been what? Skittering suspicion? I'm pretty sure I HAVE mentioned that... And I'm also not sure why addressing something a little while after it has happened makes it any less scummy.

An FOS with your attacks would have at least been consistent-- but what you did was try to play off and put scummy connotations on nothing but what you twisted.
I'm guessing this is not your fault as it sounds like you did not fully read my monster post, but I address this issue in there. I rarely ever FoS anyone. I forget about the option half the time. And if I had FoS'd you, what would it have changed? All my arguments are still just as valid with or without the FoS. Also, that's a VERY broad statement, that ALL of my arguments have been twisted. It's very dismissive of any suspicion on you.

Obviously waiting for someone else to 'pick it up' for you before you made any move on me or I just backed off.
More like obviously waiting for a time when I had two and a half hours to focus on a single mafia post.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Current Vote Tally:
Sadia – 5 (Viral Maze, fused_shadows, justac00lguy, Heroine of Time, musicfan)

Heroine of time – 2 (Keyshe, A Link In Time)
The Marshal – 1 (Sadia)

The school had come to their conclusion for the day, and today it would be Sadia who would die. One of them brought Sadia to Raindrop14, who had finally appeared after a little delay. Raindrop14 looked her over, and a smirk crossed her face.

“This is who you want to die today, then?” She asked.

The group said, “yes” in unison.

“Any last words, Sadia?”

Sadia was silent, as she clenched her fists and was just ready to get it over with. Raindrop14 pointed her wand at Sadia, and muttered the killing curse. Sadia fell on her hands and knees and was gripping her stomach. She seemed to be in pain, but she wasn’t dead. The group was shocked, and soon Sadia began to speak.

“You can’t kill me! It will take more than that, even if I am a pathetic boggart!”

“We’ll see,” the headmistress said. She pointed her wand at Sadia again, and without muttering a thing, nor ever a light flashing from her wand, Sadia fell over, dead for sure.

Her body was changing, like the others had, and soon she was revealed to be a very well-known wizard they all knew as Lord Voldemort. Many gasped, and others let out a silent “yes” for victory, but overall they must have been pleased. Except when Raindrop14 announced, “I will be back in the morning for the next day of the game, you may all go to bed.”

The game wasn’t over yet…

Sadia was Lord Voldemort, mafia Godfather

Those with night actions send me your PMs, night ends on November 23 10:00PM ET. Big Octo will be modkilled in this upcoming night scene if I do not find a replacement.

Night 4 begins…

Viral Maze may post to prevent merge

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
It was another night of risk for those who lurked about in the halls; however one man still went about his nightly scheming. Viral Maze was about on his usual business, a potion in his hand, ready to catch his victim. However Viral Maze was not the only night lurker…

Big Octo was wandering the halls, wand in hand, whistling to himself and just trotting along like nothing was wrong. Out of the corner of his eye he saw something. He stopped, and pointed his wand defensively. There was a shadow creeping around the corner, and soon Big Octo could see the shadow in full view, as it slowly floated toward him. Its form began to change, to that of a man who looked very much like a rat. The rat man was petting his hands and smiling, as Big Octo stood in a defensive stance as the man got closer.

“Isn’t it past your bedtime, boy?” The rat man asked.

“I decided to look around and finally get rid of you boggarts,” Big Octo said fiercely.

“Oh my, a fighting boy. Who are you then? What is your true identity? I must know so that I can remember who I have really killed tonight.”

“Fred Weasley, if you must know, and you are going to be the one found dead.”

Big Octo began casting spells at the rat man, and the rat man pulled out his own wand and began counter-casting. Sparks flew, some paintings and other wall decorations fell, until one spark hit Big Octo and sent him into a wall. He didn’t get up from that, and the rat man went over to check his body. He was dead, and the rat man smiled.

On with my original kill for this evening…

musicfan, too, was lurking in the night, however he was shaking with a bit of fear, and he jumped at the slightest noise he heard. His heart was in the right place, but perhaps he shouldn’t wander alone, for something might happen, as it did so happen tonight. The rat man was sneaking about the castle, unnoticed by anyone or anything else, and soon he came upon his planned victim from behind…

“Avada Kadavera…”

musicfan fell over from the blow behind him, and his night adventure ended. The rat man was pleased with his kills for the night, and was on his way to go back into hiding when he heard footsteps. He turned around, and there stood a man in dark clothing, holding something shining in his hand.

“Who are you?” The rat man asked.

“Viral Maze, and I believe that your night killings must come to an end, Peter Pettigrew.”

Peter pulled out his wand and pointed it at Viral Maze.

“Mind telling me who you really are, Viral?” Peter asked.

“Severus Snape. And don’t say anything silly or stupid as your last words, it would really annoy me if you were to boast about your winning this battle, when you obviously wont.”

“Yes, we shall see. Would you like to know my name, before you die?”

“No,” Viral Maze said, clearly annoyed, as he said he’d be.

“Heroine of Time, if you must know. Now prepare to die!”

Heroine, or Peter whichever you prefer, pointed her, or his, wand at Viral and began muttering a spell, when Viral simply threw his potion at Heroine and Heroine let out a scream. She was covering her eyes and smoke was emitting from beneath her hands. Viral simply watched, as Heroine’s body turned to dust, and she was soon no more.

The morning followed shortly after, and Viral was waiting in the Great Hall for everyone else to arrive. Three bodies lay on the table this morning. Heroine of Time: Peter Pettigrew, musicfan: Neville Longbottom, Big Octo: Fred Weasley.

The headmistress, Raindrop14, was standing close by, and as soon as everyone had seen the names of the fallen, she began to clap her hands.

“Oh, well done, it was fun playing with you, but now the game is over,” she announced. “Although I’m a bit disappointed in some of your playing, I’ll admit it was fun to watch.” Rainy chuckled a little. “Well, congratulations to the town, you win!”

Everyone looked at each other in disbelief, as if the headmistress might be kidding. But they soon realized that she was not joking, as they began to recognize each other. The game was over, they had won, and they made it out alive with six players.

Town wins!

I will be posting roles and whatnot later, for now, enjoy the victory~

The Living(6):
justac00lguy
The Marshal
Keyshe
fused_shadows
A Link In Time
Viral Maze

The Dead:
Pendio - Stan Shunpike (Vanilla Townie) [Killed Night 1]
Rachel – Professor Albus Dumbledore (Vanilla Townie) [Modkilled Night 2]
HappyMask – Luscious Malfoy (Mafia Goon) [Modkilled Night 2]
Atticus – Peeves (Jester) [Killed Night 2]
MellowEzlo – Ronald Weasley (Town Doctor) [Killed Night 2]
PancakeSamurai – Hermione Granger (Town Cop) [Killed Day 3]
Xyphon’s – Lee Jordan (Vanilla Townie) [Killed Night 3]
pkforce – Seamus Finnigan (Vanilla Townie) [Modkilled Night 3]
PokaLink – Pansy Parkinson (Mafia Goon) [Modkilled Night 3]
Thareous – Draco Malfoy (Mafia Strongman) [Killed Night 3]
Dracomajora – Harry Potter (Bulletproof Townie) [Modkilled Day 4]
Sadia – Lord Voldemort (Mafia Godfather) [Killed Day 4]
Big Octo – Fred Weasley (Town Mason) [Modkilled Night 4]
musicfan – Neville Longbottom (Vanilla Townie) [Killed Night 4]
Heroine of Time – Peter Pettigrew (Mafia Shape-Shifter) [Killed Night 4]

Heroine of Time

FUDGE.

I had a non-consecutive night bulletproof... I was so torn between using it and not... And I chose the wrong one.

Oh well.

Anyway, Keyshe, I want to tell you that absolutely everything I said was 100% honest. Completely honest. And you were really, really, REALLY annoying me with your nonsensical logic and ignoring everything I said. I'm kind of mad that this game ended; it means I spent two and a half hours on writing absolutely nothing. I'd love to know who killed me; I knew if the vig was Keyshe, Viral, or ALIT, I'd die, but I took the chance and hoped it was someone else.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Go town! go town! go town!
Way to be humble...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom