• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
It's a vote to catch attention...

Where oh where does that post say I suspect Fused?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Oh. So you didn't mean to say he look suspicious for going on about a inactive mafia member? Like he accused Panny of doing?
Never mind then... totally have had the wrong idea :/

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Oh. So you didn't mean to say he look suspicious for going on about a inactive mafia member? Like he accused Panny of doing?
Never mind then... totally have had the wrong idea :/

No actually... I meant to say it'd be weird for scum to mention killing off their scumbuddy three times.

But you bring up an interesting point.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Poke was veery inactive(he was modkilled after), getting him lynched would have looked good for Fuse(if scum) and cost the mafia nothing.

EBWODP:

[B said:
The Marshal[/B];816237]
Can someone write in a few sentances why people think she might be scum?
I can't see anything. Avoiding questions or?
Would be best if you read up on the thread but here somethings for you to work with:
Keyshe said:
Two things that stand out for me with Sadia one she agreed with the jesters opinion day 2 (who I remind you wanted to be killed for being destructive) not that she knew she was though, also ingoing the cop calling her out, but paid attention to MF being called town.
keyshe said:
@Sadia
What looks bad is you didn't make any comment on it, 'like' you wanted it to be forgotten, when Viral addressed you(this day) you just brushed it off with a joke. Put two and two together it looks bad. This post, you don't answer Viral at all, why didn't you want to give any opinion on those two players? Why did you brush him off? The only thing that looks anything like town is your quote you pulled up on TharFuse. If he's scum then... you are probably are town.
^fixed. :P
Keyshe said:
Scummy in there, Agreed with the now confirmed Jester who wanted to get lynched by looking scummy, odd she agreed with little
participating in thread. Ignored/brushed off Virals question and didn't participate in thread/scum hunt any. Also the ignored the cops comments about her. She has one positive note tho the quotes she pulled up on Fuse.
Also a very good post by HOT on Sadia

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Okay, I'm going with the logical decision here. Don't get I'm me wrong still quite suspicious of Fused, but I feel this is the better option, for now.

Unvote

Vote: Sadia

Sorry, but Pan's investigation of you puts you in an awkward situation and it's best if we take the chance here.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Look out guys, something wicked this way comes.....!

Vote: Sonic for holding this game up

In the meantime... Vote: PokaLink .. to catch your attention

Vote: Draco

Vote: The Marshal

The four votes placed by Sadia. The one for Sonic/Keyshe was obviously a RVS, but, as I've said before, mafia tend to vote for Town as their first RVS, so if Sadia flips scum, there's a good chance Keyshe is Town. Second vote was calling out PokaLink, a mafioso. Interestingly, this is similar to the whole Pancake situation, and we all know how that turned out. Could have been a coincidence, we'll never know I guess. Next, she votes for Draco, an inactive player who was later modkilled. Next, she votes for The Marshal, another inactive player.

Is it just me or did Sadia only vote for inactive players? That can't be a coincidence. From a mafia perspective, I could see her trying to avoid voting for any active players, thus avoiding attention. Voting for inactives as pressure votes is generally seen as Town play, but there may be more to it here. I was a scumbuddy with Sadia in Korra, but she was inactive that game and eventually was replaced, so I was unable to get a good read on her scum play. Does anyone remember Scrubs, where she was Godfather? Did she vote for inactives frequently? If we can connect the two games, we may be able to go into this lynch with a confident mindset instead of one that's lacking in confidence.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Current Vote Tally:
Sadia – 3 (Viral Maze, fused_shadows, justac00lguy)
fused_shadows – 2 (A Link In Time, musicfan)
Heroine of time – 1 (Keyshe)
The Marshal – 1 (Sadia)

Those not yet met the post quota of the day:
The Marshal

Still looking for a replacement for Big Octo.
Person with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. Day ends November 19th 10:00PM ET.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
The four votes placed by Sadia. The one for Sonic/Keyshe was obviously a RVS, but, as I've said before, mafia tend to vote for Town as their first RVS, so if Sadia flips scum, there's a good chance Keyshe is Town. Second vote was calling out PokaLink, a mafioso. Interestingly, this is similar to the whole Pancake situation, and we all know how that turned out. Could have been a coincidence, we'll never know I guess. Next, she votes for Draco, an inactive player who was later modkilled. Next, she votes for The Marshal, another inactive player.

Is it just me or did Sadia only vote for inactive players? That can't be a coincidence. From a mafia perspective, I could see her trying to avoid voting for any active players, thus avoiding attention. Voting for inactives as pressure votes is generally seen as Town play, but there may be more to it here. I was a scumbuddy with Sadia in Korra, but she was inactive that game and eventually was replaced, so I was unable to get a good read on her scum play. Does anyone remember Scrubs, where she was Godfather? Did she vote for inactives frequently? If we can connect the two games, we may be able to go into this lynch with a confident mindset instead of one that's lacking in confidence.
That's actually a good spot, one that I didn't notice, I guess we'll eventually find out. Does anyone actually oppose of this lynch before critiscing those who voted for Saida tomorrow? I see this happen a lot almost as if people stay off a lynch and then target those who do the following day.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?

I've seen scum RVS their scum buds before, so.. I wouldn't rely on that alone.
From what I remember of my Godmother in Scrubs is she was very inactive and didn't really post or vote much-- it was her first game tho. I"ll go look.

EBWODP:
Ok looked at all her posts in Scrubs. No she wasn't going with voting for inactives that game. I saw only four votes, one an RVS on one of our own teammates, This one I think was an inactive player but also had been under suspicion/easy target, also to help Panny too I think. Xy was very active but also very popular for votes and suspicions. Last vote on HOT, she was active enough that game.

The key thing I saw was she picked people late game/mid that were under fire by others, not 'activity level' and pulled up goods reasons to do so. So this pattern doesn't add up/help much with that one game you played with her Fuse. Best bet is combine them both to get a read. I'll have to look at Korra, any games you guys know where she was town?

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
:DI've been procrastinating replying to this thread... But I guess I should now... XD Just so that I'm not accused of missing things again, is there anything specific that I should respond to? Because I've just seen Keyshe repeating the same thing, pretty much...

Also,

Vote: Sadia

She's definitely the best choice for the day. I have nooo idea what Fused was being voted for.

By the way, is there no majority, Raindrop? I mean, I'm guessing it's six, but you didn't state that, so I wasn't sure...

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I finished looking at Korra and saw three votes-- I'll guess they were inactives but also look to be all RVSs tho. She herself mostly didn't post much.
vote on her teammate(RVS?), Atticus(RVS.), and Pendio(RVS) Seems Fuse's evaluation of his teammates playstyle is a little lacking and misleading.

I joined as a replacement that game, and by the time I joined Sadia was basically out of the game, and was soon replaced. Of course I skimmed over the thread when I first joined, I was scum. She didn't post much after I joined, hence why I said in my last post ''so I was unable to get a good read on her scum play.'' My evaluation was of this game, not any other. However, I wanted to check other games where Sadia was Mafia in to check if the playstyles match up to boost our confidence for this lynch.

I don't really see how that's misleading.

EbWoDp

Vote: Luna
You're not in this movieeeeee

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom