• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Keshye said:
Watch him, might be town but it worried me he tired to play off how he voted on Thar to prove he is town-- he didn't claim I WAS town with him for doing the same thing, seems more like mafia to try to push that. By his AND Heroine logic both I and JC have equal chance to be town then.
Oh but I did.. V

Me said:
Anyway I've been looking through yesterday and I was very suspicious of Thar (here) as was Keshye. Now Keshye gave some great points about Thar and made some pretty in depth posts about his scum-like behaviour, so at the moment I have no reason to believe that Keshye is scum.

Keshye, I was pretty sure you were Pro-Town; however, now your posting patterns are bothering me slightly. You've overlooked a couple of things now - this could be a basic error but when you have overlooked certain points, or misinterpreted them, you then went on to use them to your advantage, which makes me think this could be a tactic you're using.

I'm losing trust in you at the moment, I felt we were on the same page when we both advocated for the lynch of Thar (who was sucm) but you are still quite suspicious of me which I think is unjustified in some respects. Plus I've read briefly over your posts with Heroine and I fail to see just what exactly she's done wrong. To me, Heroine is very neutral, she could be scum or town - I don't have any legitimate suspicions; however, I feel your taking something and running with it when trying to lynch Heroine.

---

Viral Maze said:
Not that I didn't have a problem, I acknowledged it, but I decided to focus on Sadia. I'm still very much in for a FHoT lynch. You were going after her, so I shifted focus. But if fHoT flips scum, feel free to 'try' to lynch me the next day (or get the vig to do it at night)
Um... Why the change? And will someone tell me what makes Heroine a could candidate to lynch? because right now I see nothing.

---

Yo Fused, didn't you want Draco lynched at one point in the game for being inactive?

Interesting.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Yo Fused, didn't you want Draco lynched at one point in the game for being inactive?

Not really. The main reason why I constantly voted for Draco was an attempt to get him back in the game. He could of been a major asset to the Town, which is why I did my best to draw his out of the shadows. I would have removed my vote the moment he came up and helped. I did this a couple days ago as well; I voted for Draco, and then once Draco came to defend himself, I removed it. I never thought Draco was scum; I simply wanted to get him into the game.

EbWoDp

Vote: Sadia

At this point I feel Sadia is the safer lynch. If it comes down to her vs. Heroine, I'd pick Sadia.

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well if its between Saida and Heroine then I'll have to make a choice and that choice will be Sadia. This is only because of Pan's investigations - I'm just really baffled on why Viral acknowledged that and now is switching... It's something to consider. I'll stick with my vote for now, but when it does come down to those two I think Saida would be the more logical option.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Current Vote Tally:
fused_shadows – 3 (A Link In Time, justac00lguy, musicfan)
Sadia – 2 (Viral Maze, fused_shadows)
Heroine of time – 1 (Keyshe)

Those not yet met the post quota of the day:
The Marshal

Still looking for a replacement for Big Octo.
Person with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. Day ends November 19th 10:00PM ET.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
... Gonna let Fused reply back before I say anything

But I kinda agree with Atticus here.

His reply V

Just to catch your attention. Now that that's done.....

Unvote

*shrug* Response seemed pretty legit to me, so I never bothered to pursue it. Make of that what you will........

In the bolded part, she claims that Atticus was acting scummy. Interestingly, looking back, Atticuz really didn't do anything overly scummy at all. In all honesty, she played normal, even though her role was that of a Jester. Seems a bit contradicting to me; agree with someone on a point, and then call that person scummy for that exact post. Seems a bit odd.

^
V
What the hell is JC voting for a No-Lynch for? This is Day 2, why on Earth would we end this day in something as ridiculous as a No-Lynch? Are you just asking for more Townies to die? How has no one pointed this out before?! This reeks of scum, and shouldn't be overlooked!

You really don't think that's scummy there? Especially considering JC was joking? e.e

Ignored/brushed off [/URL]Virals question

Actually that was directed towards Xyphon... you're nitpicking

didn't participate in thread/scum hunt any.

Valid

Also the ignored the cops comments about her.

Because the cop's comment confused me. Pancake gave no clarification whatsoever, so what was I supposed to say? "Hey guys, I'm not scum, no idea what Pancake's saying.." Not very believable is it? Besides, I figured it was pretty obvious that Pancake had been role blocked..... I'm still wondering why on earth he would call me scum if he hadn't received a result. Ah well, he's dead now..

EBWODP:

That didn't link properly

Last edited:

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
You really don't think that's scummy there? Especially considering JC was joking? e.e

It's like Atticuz to take a joke and consider it real and blow it up. I've seen her do it numerous times before, and personally overlooked. Not really scummy, IMO.

---

Meh, I don't even know what the best plan of action is. The more I think about it, the more I don't think we should lynch Sadia. idk at this point. I'm gonna keep my vote though, until something new comes up; at this point in the game, any lynch is better than a no lynch.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
@JC, I can't blindly trust you, so of course I'm going to keep an open mind. I know why I was after Thar, you agreed with my evidence D3, coolies that you were on the same page as me. Do with that as you feel like. I was feeling you posts felt town, until, you've push your 'vote' means we can trust you, feels too 'forced'. So of course my eyes are watching you.
Say you think I 'might' be town is in an entirely different vain then what you purposed for yourself. I really don't care if anyone 'trusts' me, I'd be purposing you should never do that for any 'players' unless they had a solid cop confirmation + days of good voting and post behavior to back it up.

Heroine, flipped out over an FOS, had been 'ignoring' suspicion-- avoiding even correcting or talking about, not once but twice, when pressed to address it she claimed it was a 'typo', then ignoring that-- said I twisted her meaning-- when I continued to talk to her she continued to take what I said and 'twist' the context just as Thar did. Trying to discredit and put scummy connotations to my posts ignoring the facts right in front of the whole town. When Thar was underfire she commented maybe he was scummy along with Panny but made no commitment.

@Sadia
What looks bad is you didn't make any comment on it, 'like' you wanted it to be forgotten, when Viral addressed you(this day) you just brushed it off with a joke. Put two and two together it looks bad. This post, you don't answer Viral at all, why didn't you want to give any opinion on those two players? Why did you brush him off? The only thing that looks anything like town is your quote you pulled up on Thar. If he's scum then... you are probably are town.

@Heroine what do you, or the town, gain by misquoting me, and altering the context of what my posts are even talking about? Why did you twist your 'typo' around and imply it I twisted it? Why have you been avoiding 'correcting' that you have no reason to trust 'JC' over anyone else just by a vote? Why have you been evasive, sarcastic and manipulative instead of being straight foreword with me?
Why didn't you just say it was a typo and that you didn't meant Thar not Viral, and in way mean to suggest lynching of Viral?

The whole issue that led to a vote:
HOT said:
I don't trust Keyshe at all. I mean... MORE than I don't trust anyone else. XD I've noticed Keyshe can be extremely crafty and is very good at blending into the Town. However, there's little evidence against her at this time aside from the fact that she's still alive, which is a questionable basis for suspicion. JC seems pretty Townie, particularly due to his suggestion to lynch Viral.
Underlined all cool beans-- bold the problem-- those two together look like may be wanting proven effective scum hunters killed.

My response-
key said:
Why thank you :3 it's true no one should just 'trust' me, when I'm scum I try to play well after all. Though... seems like you want 'both' Viral and me lynched NOW. Why is JC townie for wanting to lynch off a powerplayers with no evidence? JC didn't even 'suggest' lynching Viral to boot.
All of the active players have been left alive this game. It's not questionable that I am alive and that so is Viral, we all can't be all scum with Thar. There really isn't much room for many more mafia in this game.
Very scummy post Heroine. :3 Was this your tactic to keep me alive and Viral along with your scum bud Thar, so we'd get lynch off for you?
Is it just me or did Heroine completely ignored the suspicion and her being called out on scummy behavior of wanting two active scumhunters killed off-- while ignoring the facts of the mafia numbers and deaths :3
FOS:Heroine
HOT said:
First of all, Keyshe, you seem to be overly aggressive and manipulative in this game.[/COLOR] I think it's strange that you FoS'd me simply because I didn't respond to you. A simply reminder might have been nice; I really didn't intend to ignore you. In fact, I skimmed your post and when I saw Viral saying that he agreed with Keyshe, I thought that responding to him would suffice.

And, also... Looking at that, I was actually very confused for a moment. XD I'm really sorry for this confusion, but I meant to say Thar there, not Viral. "JC seems pretty Townie, particularly due to his suggestion to lynch Thareous."If I remember correctly, I have not expressed any other significant suspicions toward Viral, so that statement made no sense. Besides, someone suggesting to lynch a confirmed mafia member makes them sound a lot more Townie than wanting to lynch some other random player whose alignment I have no knowledge of.

Now, to address the actual point, I never, EVER said I wanted either of you lynched. I don't seem to recall voting for you, or even placing an IGMEOY or FoS. And additionally, I'm afraid I don't understand your logic about how wanting to lynch active players is more scummy than inactives. Don't you think it'd be easier to try and lynch an inactive player who is unlikely to defend themselves well? You guys have just as much of a chance of being scum as anyone else.

You were twisting my words majorly there. And THAT'S not scummy?
Colored, odd posts that make little sense and are weird to even be said. Kinda scumy as the context don't add up, underlined are cool-beans, bolded problem.
first one colored quote, she out of the blue says I'm manipulative and being aggressive-- no links or references. Direct response to being FOS?
second-problem here is she didn't respond to Viral- not really skipped over the 'real' suspicion and just talk about the cop, the safe thing to do. Third she oddly attempt to discredit the line of thinking/context I got from the typo more or less saying I was being ridiculous. This is right after her saying is was a typo too. She know I misunderstood it, if it was really a typo
This could mean it wasn't a typo and Viral is a scum bud and this a slip or she knew he is town and was trying to get the town to consider getting us lynched.
If it was a typo.. why did she try poorly to claim I was twisting things-- when obviously at face value it looks like she said it's pro-town to lynch Viral?
Bold-- She say this after making it clear it was a typo-- what she "meant" was cleanly not understood and couldn't be. How can she claim I twisted when it was already by herself?
Key said:
Well since it's a typo Heroine that changes the context doesn't it? If you look back you clearly stated you don't trust me, not bad, but put emphasis that I was 'alive', also with the typo you clearly state JC wanting Viral lynched is a good thing, put two and two together what does that look like I had said seems as well not that out right said anything.

On the side though 'IF' JC it town to you by going after Thar, what about me? I was onto him before anyone. That logic is faulty and a strawman. Seems like you are teaming up with him here on this... You also when responding to Viral, you only clarified one thing skipping over the suspicion and issue there as well. You ignored BOTH of us. I FOSed on that + the original scummyness :3 Didn't you just FOS Sadia for not defending but brushing suspicion off, odd you have issue when the same logic was applied to you (avoiding suspicion). Contradiction. Why is is scummy to want to lynch the 'active scum hunters' over an inactive? Really that's obvious, one is helping the town-- or 'probably' will. It's self destructive, pro scum.

I'm overly aggressive and manipulative? Where?
I address the problems and show clearly how and why she was misunderstood-- by her fault-- that there is obviously no manipulation, can't be as it was her words. I call out her flipping out over the FOS

The only thing I see is him saying that I failed to address is me becoming more active is scummy for some reason. I didn't really think that required any explanation... there's not much I can say to defend myself, unless you'd prefer that I stop posting now. I can do that if it's more Townie. I happen to be becoming more active because, if you'll to other games, that's my usual meta; I'm almost always inactive at the beginning and pick up activity toward the end. (Plus I just died in MMM... I hadn't at the time of posting that, but yeah. XD)

I don't think I brushed any suspicion off. I legitimately attempted to respond to accusations against me -- I don't think it's my fault if you feel I didn't do it adequately. You really don't see any difference between my play and Sadia's?

I explained this in my last post. You're twisting my words when I never said I wanted to lynch anyone. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding, but you must consider that from my perspective, that seemed unnecessarily manipulative.
She ignores the issue of the 'typo' and how it was disproved as manipulation-- and picks and chooses what is the easy to use to defect off her scummy mistakes. She claimed she had addressed accusations, again but she had not, not to Viral or to me(save for oh it was a typo you are scummy for thinking it was real). She makes a ridiculousness statement about maybe she should not post if that's more town-- not even relevant and strawman. Thus my vote and reference to what she has done and said.

EBWODP:
Never mind Sadia XD that was to Xyphon. I pulled that quote up from your posts when I did a search, I failed to see it wasn't at you originally. My bad.

@Sadia
What looks bad is you didn't make any comment on it, 'like' you wanted it to be forgotten, when Viral addressed you(this day) you just brushed it off with a joke. Put two and two together it looks bad. This post, you don't answer Viral at all, why didn't you want to give any opinion on those two players? Why did you brush him off? The only thing that looks anything like town is your quote you pulled up on TharFuse. If he's scum then... you are probably are town.
^fixed. :P

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
@JC, I can't blindly trust you, so of course I'm going to keep an open mind. I know why I was after Thar, you agreed with my evidence D3, coolies that you were on the same page as me. Do with that as you feel like.
I'm not asking for you to trust me fully I just thought you would be on the same page as me is all. Also, I didn't really agree with your evidence on Thar - I actually didn't see that you had a suspicion on Thar until I looked over that day. I came to my own conclusion on Thar.

Keshye said:
I was feeling you posts felt town, until, you've push your 'vote' means we can trust you, feels too 'forced'. So of course my eyes are watching you.
Take it how you want, I explained why I said what I did... I was getting the feeling that some were quite suspicious of me due to my inactivity (due to me participating in another game; MM Mafia). As I said, I believe trust is the biggest factor in this game - I know no one fully trusts someone in here, but there is an element of trust that comes into play and if I get that from some players then I can use it to scum hunt more effectively. That's why I stated it, I actually acknowledged that it didn't justify my alignment, I just hoped that some would hopefully trust me more than they did originally.

Keshye said:
Say you think I 'might' be town is in an entirely different vain then what you purposed for yourself. I really don't care if anyone 'trusts' me, I'd be purposing you should never do that for any 'players' unless they had a solid cop confirmation + days of good voting and post behavior to back it up.
That's exactly why I worded it the way I did.. Of course I'm it going to label you as a 100% Townie that would be naive of me. I simply said that I had no reason to see you as scum "at the moment" -> key words there. However, why I referred to that is that you tried to twist my reasonings somewhat. You are stating that I cleared my name by voting off scum (Thareous) without acknowledging that you did too - well I did acknowledge it, so what you said before doesn't really apply now.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I didn't say Thar cleared me as town/say you can trust me more as I don't believe it would. You were the only one to say by voting on Thar I hope you all will 'trust' me more, I didn't twist that lol. All I said was that something I'd see scum saying, it's comes off too force ect. I challenged Heroine that she can't logically believe you are town on that as there others she obviously doesn't trust and CAN'T who did the same thing. It's just as easy that you were busing your teammate.

You aligned with Heroine or something?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I didn't say Thar cleared me as town/say you can trust me more as I don't believe it would. You were the only one to say by voting on Thar I hope you all will 'trust' me more, I didn't twist that lol. All I said was that something I'd see scum saying, it's comes off too force ect. I challenged Heroine that she can't logically believe you are town on that as there others she obviously doesn't trust and CAN'T who did the same thing. It's just as easy that you were busing your teammate.

You aligned with Heroine or something?
No but you twisted what I said by implying that I cleared my name without acknowledging you (in reference another one of your posts). However, I did actually state that you wanted to lynch Thar too and that I had no reason to think you were scum. Here's the post where you made this claim:

Keshye said:
Watch him, might be town but it worried me he tired to play off how he voted on Thar to prove he is town-- he didn't claim I WAS town with him for doing the same thing, seems more like mafia to try to push that.By his AND Heroine logic both I and JC have equal chance to be town then.
See you're basically saying that I cleared my name without cleaning yours. Well I didn't actually say you were Town because that would be naive and no one would do that unless you were somehow confirmed - so by me acknowledging that you also advocated for the lynch of Thar and me saying that I had no reason to think of you as scum was basically cleaning your name too. So yes I did the same thing for you, which you clearly said I didn't.

Well I can't speak for Heroine, she can trust me as it's her decision and it didn't /doesn't necessarily mean she's scum for doing so as that logic is kind of flawed unless you actually think me and Heroine are connected twin seem fashion which would be a pretty hasty conclusion given how little you could prove such a claim. If you're going to base your lynch on Heroine off that then I'm not going to oblige.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
See you're basically saying that I cleared my name without cleaning yours. Well I didn't actually say you were Town because that would be naive and no one would do that unless you were somehow confirmed - so by me acknowledging that you also advocated for the lynch of Thar and me saying that I had no reason to think of you as scum was basically cleaning your name too. So yes I did the same thing for you, which you clearly said I didn't.

Well I can't speak for Heroine, she can trust me as it's her decision and it didn't /doesn't necessarily mean she's scum for doing so as that logic is kind of flawed unless you actually think me and Heroine are connected twin seem fashion which would be a pretty hasty conclusion given how little you could prove such a claim. If you're going to base your lynch on Heroine off that then I'm not going to oblige.
Ah I see, no I didn't mean at all to say or imply you should have been clearing me as town too for it be to valid/or not scummy. I just notice you said you can trust me as I voted Thar. That some how that was evidence you where trust worthy and mark of town. I thought it was too forced. As you said it would have been naive to think I was town just a vote on mafia, but that's why I there was that small suspicion, it's odd you asked the town to be, well, naive with you. :/

Um... didn't you read any of my posts with her? I'm not basing my vote on her personally thinking your town, at all.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Hmmmm, still got three votes on me. I'm not sure what you guys want me to do to prove my innocence, or if there's something I did that you want to explain. Whatever it is, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom