• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harp Trailer

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Wait a minute.... Did I see the Bridge of Eldin? Dang, Ghirahim has friggin k-i-c-k--a-s-s moves, he's like a Ninja! He also can summon those twilit barrier's like from TP. Notice Zelda's Chanting befor she "throws" Link the Lyre? Maybe it was like, a warning to catch it or something. Fi is very elegant, her dancing is pretty, especially when she explodes into a blue light.

~EPIC~

To me it looks more like a doomed Skyloft or another sky island (maybe that big cloud bubble). The architecture is the same, Loftbird statues, the other(s) godess statues, are just like seen near the Godess statue in Skyloft.

Screen%20Shot%202011-10-21%20at%2010.57.38%20PM.png

This is defnetly Skyloft (some previewers mentioned the existence of a Graveyard), and doens't seem to be devastated or anything even though it took place after the cut-scene when Link received the Harp. (so that cu-tscene probably takes place in another sky island).

And the cut-scene seems to take place BEFORE a dungeon-like section where Link uses the Harp and Phi runs on a wall (that has the same engravings as the walls where the cut-scene takes place). It looks like a interlude section, maybe after the earth temple, (Link has a Iron Shield with him, so it's not late game).

And I think I saw a light blue beacon, that is different from the regular blue player placed beacon.(probably leading to the lake area, right?)

What got me extremely excited was the way Ghirahim moves! (This means he is going to be a tuff aponent.)
Also Zelda looks extremely beautiful in that white dress. (The Lyre must mean something if Ghirahim wants it as well..)
The Barrier Ghirahim put up was extremely epic! (Diamond shapes everywhere!)
This is turning into something I may want to play over and over!

vcdomith

Mad Artist
Can this castle be, later, Hyrule Castle?
And, Anybody have percieved that we haven't got even a glimpse of the the warp(how does it works with WM+)

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Mirror of Twilight anyone?

It seems that whenever we see something that looks SLIGHTLY similar to something else, we instantly think it is that thing. Not really much to base that on. But hey, it could be, I haven't played the game.

Last edited:
i only got 1 thing to say EPIC!!!! it was soo good cinametic whit epic things to show i can't wait to play the game even more now

also if you look at the air when link meets at 36 the air and the little slice of mountain looks like a desert for me so i think it its in the desert zone

Last edited:
So that 'Mirror if Twilight' thingy is actually on the top of the goddess statue. Could it be that the broken building on top of the Arbiters Ground in TP is actually the Goddess Statue?? This could be interesting to check.

To me it looks more like a doomed Skyloft or another sky island (maybe that big cloud bubble). The architecture is the same, Loftbird statues, the other(s) godess statues, are just like seen near the Godess statue in Skyloft.

Screen%20Shot%202011-10-21%20at%2010.57.38%20PM.png
Notice that there are 12 light beams around Link, that means 12 Dungeons! F**k yeah!

Hell yeah!! That definately looks a lot like the top of the Arbitters Ground, where the Mirror of Twilight is positioned in TP, only then it seems smaller.

You can't say that 12 beams of light mean 12 dungeons. I don't know why you draw such conclusion, since you don't know what these beams of light are.

It's like a smaller version of the TP version of that setting.

LOLd for 12 dungeons. And steve always get all upset when someone draw this overly optimistic conclusions =P

To me it looks like a lighthouse or light canon of sorts, that might shoot light somewhere, to activate something (maybe make a hole in that cloud bubble, maybe make possible night time bird riding)...

LOLd for 12 dungeons. And steve always get all upset when someone draw this overly optimistic conclusions =P

To me it looks like a lighthouse or light canon of sorts, that might shoot light somewhere, to activate something (maybe make a hole in that cloud bubble, maybe make possible night time bird riding)...

hehehehe :P

But don't you think it looks like the scene at the top of the Arbiters Ground in Twilight Princess? I think it does, but is seems smaller in scale.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
While pausing at :36, i noticed someone standing in front of Zelda. It's obviously the shiekah, so this must be the cutscene where Ghirahim breaks the magic shield.
And it does seem like it's in the desert.
Also, what about the geometric figure (diamonds/rhombuses) that is shown from Ghirahim using his magic. I think it is related to the geometric figures (square/rectangle) that appear when Zant uses magic. If either the Mirror where Link is playing his harp, or the rotagting circle with Symbols of the godesses on them is to be the Mirror of Twilight, then the similarity of magic must also back-up the theory of the Ghirahim's tribe to be the Dark interlopers that were sealed off into the twilight realm.

But that's speculation.

While pausing at :36, i noticed someone standing in front of Zelda. It's obviously the shiekah, so this must be the cutscene where Ghirahim breaks the magic shield.
And it does seem like it's in the desert.
Also, what about the geometric figure (diamonds/rhombuses) that is shown from Ghirahim using his magic. I think it is related to the geometric figures (square/rectangle) that appear when Zant uses magic. If either the Mirror where Link is playing his harp, or the rotagting circle with Symbols of the godesses on them is to be the Mirror of Twilight, then the similarity of magic must also back-up the theory of the Ghirahim's tribe to be the Dark interlopers that were sealed off into the twilight realm.

But that's speculation.

I'm not a fan of great speculations about unreleased games, but this one seems relatively solid.
There is a clear connection between the Twili-magic (as demonstrated by Midna and Zant) from TP and Ghirahims magic. Also, the Mirror of Twilight definately look like the rotating mirror-like thing seen in the SS trailers.

So:
Twili = Zant = Ghirahim = Dark Interloper.
However, is it known that Zant got his magic from Ganondorf (Midna: "Zant is using a different kind of magic blahblah"), so this could be a disturbance in the equation. On the other hand; Midna did not got her magic from Ganondorf and Ganondorf himself also used some Twili magic. So it's messy.

Another big question is: Does this mean the Fused Shadow must be in SS too? The Dark Interlopers where chasing after the Fused Shadow (correct?), so if Ghirahims tribe is not chasing after the Fused Shadow, you can reject the hypothesis that Ghirahims tribe are the Dark Interlopers.

Greetz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom