• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harp Trailer

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Anyone else notice the purple, pink, light blue, and black Loft Birds? I thought Link's was the only one that had a different color?

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
So Ghirahim definitely wants that harp. Confirmation that it houses the power of the Goddesses? Also, I noticed that Link was playing the harp in front of a Goddess statue, just as Zelda was in the beginning. So, like howl stones in TP, must we find Goddess statues to unlock new powers for either Link or Phi?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The fact that Fi dances when you play the harp blows my mind the most. This is going to be one musical, and magical, game!

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Is the spelling Fi confirmed? I know that's the way we've seen it lately, but has Nintendo said that is definitely the spelling? If so, I'm kinda disappointed. Phi just looks much better...

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Is the spelling Fi confirmed? I know that's the way we've seen it lately, but has Nintendo said that is definitely the spelling? If so, I'm kinda disappointed. Phi just looks much better...

I totally agree, but I think it's "Fi" now... it seems... less magical than the original spelling.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Notice that Link comes out of an other never seen dungeon in this vid... What could it be...

Vibed

must read before he posts
That dungeon Link walks out of is probably in the desert, as evidenced by the hills. Most likely you get the harp at that point during the third dungeon plot twist, Zelda is taken by Ghirahim, and Link must restore power to both the Goddess Sword (into Master Sword) and Harp (adding songs/using it to activate things).

I was going to make a different thread about a detail in the trailer, but i'll write it here. Near the end of the trailer, there is what looks like a mirror on top of a tower with pillars surounding it(1:30 Mark). what could this be...? MIRROR OF TWILIGHT...Maybe ;)

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
At 1:00, when Fi starts "dancing" up the wall, it looks like she dances to a carving on the wall that resembles slightly her, if you pause at the right moment you'll see what I'm talking about.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
That dungeon Link walks out of is probably in the desert, as evidenced by the hills. Most likely you get the harp at that point during the third dungeon plot twist, Zelda is taken by Ghirahim, and Link must restore power to both the Goddess Sword (into Master Sword) and Harp (adding songs/using it to activate things).

We see another dungeon entrance in an actual desert in the 3DS video, and hill don't = desert FYI...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom