• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harp Playing During The Credits

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
I literally just beat the game a few minutes ago and just discovered this during the credits (I paused the Wii so I actually haven't finished them yet because I ran over to my laptop to make this thread :xd:). I was messing around with the buttons and at one point I had heard notes from the harp. Confused by what had happened, I started to go through the buttons a little more observantly and I noticed that when I pressed A I could hear it. I pressed A again and started the swing the Wii remote like I did when I played the harp, and found out that you can play it during the credits. I thought it was kinda cool and it sounds awesome with the music that's in the background (if you play slowly and try to make it work with the music that is). I was wondering if this is something new or has this been discovered? I haven't heard anything about it so I thought it would be cool to make this thread. Sorry if this is already known information.

Last edited:

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Really? I didn't know that! I beat the game last week and I never bothered pressing buttons during the credits. I was too mesmerized by the awesome music and the graphics they showed during the credits too. I'll have to try that next time. :)

Woah! I didn't know that, now that is a really neat feature they added in. I have so got to try this now. *Runs off to kick Demise's butt again*

This is why I liked the harp more than most people. You can bust that out and the music it plays changes with the theme being played in the world you're in. Anyone who says the Wind Waker is better than the harp is out of their mind.

Pen

The game is on!
Wow, epic! I'll have to try that the next time I beat the game. I actually beat the game today, but I chose to start the Hero Mode without copying the file before. Anyway, great job on finding this, Ruby Link!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Easter Egg

I finished the game and while i waited for the credits to end i started playing with the wii-mote, i freaked out when music that wasn't part of the credit soundtrack played turns out you can play the harp while the credits are rolling, have fun with this lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom