• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harmless Habits That Annoy You

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Theres probably been a similar thread to this at some point but I can’t find it or it wasn’t exactly this, plus everyone enjoys complaining sometimes so

What is something that people sometimes do which isn’t in any way harmful or bad, or even deliberate, but just really annoys you?

The reason this is coming to mind is because I know this girl who always says stuff like “guess who is starting a new class on Monday” or “guess who has a new phone and number!” And obviously the entire world knows it’s about her but... it just annoys me that she shares her life updates in this way. Why can’t she just say “so I start a new class on Monday”? I should also mention that the stuff she does this about is always mundane af. It’s never like “guess whose getting married!” Or something, it’s always “guess whose pen just ran out!” idk why this just really bugs me.

Anyway, what makes you guys tick like this?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
When people chew with their mouths open in public. I can understand opening your mouth a little if you run out of room in there, but don't do it consistently, especially if you're a really loud chewer. I'm just trying to enjoy my own food, I don't think you want to enjoy my food after I have.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
People who pay with a £20note when its like 99p for the thing theyre buying...
You know what's worse than that? When someone comes in to McDonald's and have a $1-$5 order and hand you a $100. **** pisses me off to no end, like do you really expect us to break that $100 for you? Lowkey, even if I have enough $20s in my drawer to break a hundred I usually tell them I can't when they ask because it irritates me so much.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I agree with every single thing in this thread so far. Bad table manners is disgusting and a huge no-no. I can't stand slow walkers and I get pedestrian rage and I have uncountable stories of people trying to ask me to break absurd notes for tiny amounts. Like one time five mins after opening when I used to work at Sports Direct, someone expected me to break a £50 for their £1 pack of tennis balls or whatever. I was like, there is literally £40 in this whole float because you're the first customer of the day. He STILL tried to ask me to give him change. ***** please.

I also HIGH KEY hate when people yawn in your face. Like, yawning is involuntary but it's still rude and irritating to not cover your mouth or even try not to yawn so openly when I'm talking to you.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I have a friend who tries to backseat drive. I can tolerate short drives with him, but I get annoyed when we go on long trips. Like a few years ago we went down to Tampa Bay because I got tickets for a Stanley Cup Finals game, because I'm a Chicago Blackhawks fan. (and they made the finals that year, and went on to win!) I almost lost my mind with him in the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom