• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harley's Story Sign Up

blue-eyes

Phoenix
OK, so I am writing a story for a friend, and I need characters. I already have the main 2, I need one main girl (needs to be around 14) and otherwise just minor characters.

Name:
Weapons (Be as creative as possible):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Thanks in advance! I will probably wait until I have written a lot of it before I post it to ZD.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I totes claim this main girl. You know me Bluey.

Name: Tekara (Tae) Ki
Weapons: Twin Curved Daggers with Japanese grooves in the blades, decorative handles that look priceless wrapped in leather, and a bow with intricate designs carved into the wood.
Appearance: Dark brown hair pulled into two braids, pale green short dress, brown leather boots, silver pendant with a green stone.
Personality: Very quiet and caring, but fierce when angry.
Other: The main girl (around 14) that you needed. ;)

Here's mine. If it's alright, can he be significant to the plot somehow? Not like a main character, but comes in every few chapters or so? If not, that's fine.
Name: Achnor
Weapons: A number of iron daggers used for stealth kills, as well as throwing knifes, a short sword for open combat.
Appearance: Wears a dark cloak with the hood up when undercover, has a mysterious symbol on the back written in red(you can decide what this symbol means). Has dark hair that almost reachs his sholders, has a cold dark look on his face, like he's seen too many horrors in his lifetime.
Personality: When first meeting people, will have a cold, serious personality, but when he becomes close to someone, he will protect him/her with his life.
Other: Dislikes open combat, but is a skilled fighter, prefers to use stealth kills.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Name: Tressia Sharpe (Pronounced: Tressa)
Weapons (Be as creative as possible): A sleek sword with a dark brown, twisted hilt. The blade has an almost greenish tint to it. The handle is wrapped with ragged, worn-out leather as if the sword has been used a lot.
Appearance: Long, light brown hair put into a side braid. Bluish-gray eyes. Tall; about 5.9, and lean.
Personality: Very independent and confident in herself. Humble and a bit shy, but very kind to whomever she meets.
Other: If you could make her a significant part in the story, that would be great~

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Nevermind about the last sntenc in my PM, Dylan. Found it!
Name: Tennor Dekan
Weapons: Knife that flips out of the end of the violin bow and a sword.
Appearance: Tall, red-haired, Pale, freckled, and skinny.
Personality: Loves to play practical jokesm but can be serious when needed.
Other: Plays the violin extremely well and coinstantly, playing aa song for every change of mood around him. He believes that all problems can b solved with music.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Name: Kirana Atidane
Weapons (Be as creative as possible): Swallo(if you need me to tell you what it is just let me know;))
Appearance: Long(ish) dark blue hair to below her shoulder blades in a ponytail, red eyes, brown gloves, large dark blue shorts, white short sleeved shirt, red vest(ish), brown boots, tan skin, thin and is five and a half feet tall.
Personality: Determined, nice, curious, not easily fooled, smart.
Other: None for now.:D

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
Name: Amanda Volt
Weapons (Be as creative as possible): two razor boomerangs, grenades, and spiked gaunlets
Appearance: white curly hair, black eyes, grey skin, battle boots, dark grey tank top, black jumpsuit.
Personality: short temper, NEVER laughs, psychotic
Other: N/A

blue-eyes

Phoenix
DekuNut, xmajorax, Keyari, Sabel, and Raindrop are fine, but Raindrop, what are those weapons?

And gerudogirl, no grenades, this is a medival story, so maybe bombs.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
A Swallo is a two handed weapon. It's kind of like a stick with two blades at each end of it. It's not a stick though, it like a pole or something srtong. At the ends are steel shells like things and not blades.

Does that make any sense? It's from a game I played so I might be able to find a picture of it if you want.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Here ya are.^^

Here it is just plain(not really a good version of it).
CCSwallo.jpg

Then there's the character from the game with the swallo(this is really what it looks like and not the other one).
CCSwalloWithKyle.jpg

Hope these help.^^

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Arunn Razen
Weapons: Two bladed scythe
Appearance: Slim build, long black hair and blue eyes.
Personality: Calm, tactical.
Other: He dislikes arrogant and self-centered people, deeming them as weak and unworthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom