• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Zelda Game

hardest zelda game

• Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina Of Time

• Oracle Of Seasons

• Oracle Of Ages

• Zelda Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• Zelda Minish Cap

• Zelda Twilight Princess

• Zelda Phantom Hourglass

• Zelda Spirit Tracks

• Zelda Skyward Sword

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
I assume TC excluded Zelda II and MM on purpose, seeing as they're typically cited as the hardest, and wanted to hear of something else.

I would say the original Zelda. It seems darn near impossible to beat without a guide, and even if you know what you need to do, it can still be hard to actually do it.

Not that that's a bad thing, mind you. Personally, I was Nintendo would ramp up the difficulty in their new games, not make them easier.

probably the Original legend of zelda, even though I haven't played all the way through it.
as for a game i've completely went through, ALttP is definitely the most challenging.

Skyward Sword was real hard for me because of the silent realms and figuring things out was hard

In all honesty, SS was pretty easy.
sure it had a couple of puzzles that tripped me up, but overall it wasn't difficult.
when I first started the game the only thing that gave me difficulty was the motion controls.
the puzzles and enemies themselves didn't even give me too much trouble.
the second time around I played it, it was a breeze.

Last edited:

ChuChuOfTime

Fish. Citizen of Foo
I remember getting majorly stuck about half way through oracle of seasons for some reason.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Why people find A Link to the Past hard is beyond me. I've played that game so much, breathing is harder for me. The original Zelda on NES is way, way harder, and less forgiving. I beat LoZ once, 100% and haven't really touched it sence because I raged hard at that game.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Definitely A Link to the Past. I used a walkthrough for that entire game, and I still died 99 times. D: It's quite embarrassing now, and I'm struggling to finally complete it without the internet's help.

The legend of zelda simply because i couldn't bomb them Frickin' Dodognogo's. I have never completed that game due to not being able to bomb Dodongo's D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom