• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Zelda Game

hardest zelda game

• Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina Of Time

• Oracle Of Seasons

• Oracle Of Ages

• Zelda Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• Zelda Minish Cap

• Zelda Twilight Princess

• Zelda Phantom Hourglass

• Zelda Spirit Tracks

• Zelda Skyward Sword

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

link4ever

Hello everyone this is my first posting on the website and I was wondering what the hardest zelda game that you guys think (removing Majoras mask, and Zelda II). sorry for bad english;)

Big Octo

=^)
Why exclude Majora's Mask? I didn't find it very hard at all.

Then again... I think any post NES SNES games are way too easy. :/

Aside from Zelda II, ALTTP was the hardest game for me. I have no idea why, because most people I talk to found it simple. It was the easy things that got to me, only a few bosses or dungeons..

Btw, why aren't two of the hardest games, MM & AoL, on here?

Last edited:
D

Deku Princess

Skyward Sword was real hard for me because of the silent realms and figuring things out was hard

S

Samadams

SS, i personally found it to have some of the hardest dungeons, and as Deku Princess said, the silent realms were quite the challenge. Then ALTTP was pretty hard too

W

windwaker4ever

Uh, Zelda II?

in the first post they said excluding Zelda II, probably because that is one of the most commonly chosen and they wanted to see diversity.

I thought Skyward Sword was the hardest. it really gave me a tough time with Demise and a few of the dungeons were pretty hard.

I accidentally voted ALLTP thinking it was AOL, but it is still the hardest along with TLOZ for me.
SS was very easy for me; the Silent Realms weren't actually really hard, they just scared the heck out of me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom