• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Zelda Console Game

Which one of those are the hardest and second hardest?

• A Link to the Past is the hardest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocarina of Time is the hardest

• Majora´s Mask is the hardest

• Wind Waker is the hardest

• Four Swords Adventures is the hardest

• Twilight Princess is the hardest

• A Link to the Past is the second hardest

• Ocarina of Time is the second hardest

• Majora´s Mask is the second hardest

• Wind Waker is the second hardest

• Four Swords Adventures is the second hardest

• Twilight Princess is the second hardest

• Total voters
Hi, Zelda Dungeon!

I was wondering, which one is really the hardest console zelda game of all?, taking into accout dungeons, bosses, sidequest, and that kind of things

You can see the poll over here, pls select the hardest and the second hardest game (that means that I want you to select at least 2 options ^^)

And just remember, this is not about your favorite game, the best game doesnt needs to be necesarily the hardest (but maybe it is), and try not to select only because things like: it was the first one you played so it was the hardest to you, or it was the first 3d, etc.

Oh yeah, now, probably you have seen that I dont put the nes games at the poll :shake:, well, I have played and beated the 8 console games (all are fantastic games :D, ALL), and I am pretty sure than Zelda II is hard as crazy (really, objectively, it is), and Zelda I is very hard as well, I just want than the other 6 games have an oportunity here :P

Pls comment and if you do, maybe you can tell us which game of those have you played and why you select certain game.

CYA

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
What poll there isn't one.

And the hardest for me was MC because Vaati at the end is extremely difficult. No others were difficult for me. OoT was but that's because I was 7 when I 1st played it.

oh sorry, you answered so fast n_nU, after I did the first post I started to build the poll, sorry for that

and we are talking about console zelda games, sorry for MC :( (awesome game too)

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
A Link to the Past is the hardest without a doubt. I said Ocarina of Time for 2nd just because it was hard for me when I first played it.

yeah, sorry, is only than AoL is by far the hardest, it wouldnt be fair for the other games

Last edited:

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Where are LoZ and AoL!!! AoL is by far the hardest followed by LoZ, so of the available choices, I'll vote for ALttP as hardest and OoT as second hardest.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
At first I put Majora's Mask as hardest and AoL as second hardest. I clicked enter and realized that AoL was hard, it was just so much freakin' fun that I didn't notice.

Yeah, ALttP would be the hardest. It definitely seems like Zelda games are slowly getting easier over time...(sigh). As for the second hardest I guess of these choices it would be MM but only if you are trying to go 100%.

M

MrZach

The first time I played through Twilight Princess, I found it quite difficult. I'm also partway through a Link to the past, and that's pretty tough too.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
A Link to the Past by FAR is the hardest. I mean, I had 96 deaths the first time I played it, it takes me hours to do each Dark World dungeon, and... uh that's it. But ALttP is definitely the hardest ZELDA game when it comes to deaths.
Majora's Mask is second. Twinmold... Majora... They're just so hard to beat! And Snowhead Temple... *shivers*

Before I comment on my choice as hardest Legend of Zelda game mentioned in the poll, I was wondering something. Who here things that the Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is the hardest. Do you people find it harder than Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link? Personally I found Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link the toughest when it comes to old school gaming.

dumb180

Warrior Postman
edit: Oh, if the NES games are excluded, then it's A Link to the Past without question. I still die ten or twelve times a playthrough in this, and I've played it more times than I'd care to admit. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom