• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest to complete 100%

Z

ZeroJinKui

definately majora's mask... some parts in it were just way too difficult for me, like the kafei and anju quest, the final part of it, anyway...

actually, my copy of MM was completely impossible to finish at all because it was a defective copy, with the data randomly vanishing and reappearing, or just staying gone...

the easiest for me... um... dunno, i found a few of them kinda easy, the first game, link to the past wasnt too difficult, the wind waker, twilight princess...

Edit: also, i keep hearing that AoL is the hardest zelda game out of them all, but you say its the easiest? kind of odd...

My first would be Majora's Mask, but Ocarina was a bit hard if you wanted to complete it all 100%, e.g. getting the Skulltulas.

Majora's Mask was hard in the sense that you were pressured to get it down correctly the first time, if you screwed up on a certain part of a temple, or sequence of events, it wasn't like Ocarina of Time or most others where one could go back and restart. One slip could mean running out of time and dying.

There was also the long and involved side quest, The Kafei and Anju. In fact, I found the whole Bomber's Notebook to be quite difficult a task at time, given the time limitation.
I found it difficult to try and constantly balance all the events in the right sequence to be able to complete them without time running out. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it,

A

Agnem

I agree that MM is a hard game to complete 100%. Myself, I used several weeks, maybe a month, to complete it 100%. Of course, I was in good hands as I folowed Calebs MM walkthrough as it lead me to this site. But still, there's still all those tricky sidequests and masks to collect...

I can't really answer wich game is the easiest to complete. I haven't completed so many 100%, I've sort of run through most of them.
Though I can't give a specific answer, I must say that I find for example OoT much easier that MM.

The hardest Zelda game to complete is AoL for me. Games like MM are difficult, but at least dying dosen't put you all the way back to where you originally started >(...

Easiest is probably the original LoZ. It was kinda difficult, seeing as how you were never told where to go or what to do, it was more or less just a guessing game...But once you found out where you needed to be, the dungeons weren't that challenging and the bosses were all pretty simple.

A

Andreas

Of those I´ve played. WW was the hardest to complete. Seriously, the triforce shards search drove me nuts.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I do not know which one of them is the hardest since I seldom complete them at 100 %. Easiest was (T)AoL. But I am still not sure I have found all extra lives yet. Does it make 100 % even if I have not found all Link dolls?

Chris

It has been awhile...
The hardest was definatly OoT. It was so hard to get everything in that game because it was so long and big! MM would be second because you have to keep defeating the bosses over and over again to finish it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom