• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Hardest Temple

Hardest dungeon

• Forest temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire temple

• Water temple

• Shadow temple

• Spirit temple

• Total voters

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Shadow temple, because it's well... the hardest, lol, but also I have a tendency to forget talking to the Scarecrow after becoming an adult, so when I play the Scarecrow song I don't understand right away why Pierre doesn't show up... lol, and if I don't notice that mistake prior to entering the temple, I have to leave and go back in again... very annoying...

Just so you know, the Scarecrow is not required to complete the main quest of the game.

However, on my first playthrough of the game, I found the Forest and Water Temples equally hard (but I voted for the Forest Temple anyways). For the most part, the Water Temple was just annoying, with tricky puzzles, which made is even more obnoxious with all the water levels. The Forest Temple had me stall in a few more places the first time though, and it is a really well-designed temple in my opinion.

D

DarkJinjo

IMO, Ocarina of Time's Water Temple is not only the hardest temple in the game, it's one of the hardest in the entire series.

oh no i had a horrible thoght!SS is gonna have a water temple and the suposed to be hard!what do guys think?oh and by the by the hardest was shadow i got lost somehow the music has haunting me.i wanted to get out so i turned it off n went to bed i forsome reason had a nightmare where i tried to exit the temple i coulded the door was block i was freaked!but i just TRIed to turned the wii off it froze!the haunting me and i cant escape oh this when i lil *shivvers*

A

apitts

The hardest for me was the Shadow temple simply because of all the traps and obstacles making it so easy to fall into the infinite abyss. The boss of the dungeon Bongo Bongo really wasn't that hard for me even my first time fighting the monster. The Water Temple wasn't hard for me but it was annoying mostly because of its length and on the N64 version annoying because I kept having to shift through screens to get to my Iron Boots and having to do this all throughout the dungeon. That's why I love the 3DS version with being able to set the boots to a space and just tap them on and off with the stylus.

skybird11

state alchemist
hmm hardest dungeon. I wond- the water temple! yea there are a few hard parts and is super long with the 3 story central room.

Zarom

The King
I think the Shadow Temple was the hardest. There were a lot of tricky rooms, some of the thoughest enemies in the game (stalfos, redeads, etc.) and many puzzles that really made you think (which I loved). The boss was also one of the hardest in the game, although not that hard to be honest.

I wouldn't say the Water Temple was hard at all, confusing is the right word to describe it.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Water Temple

I found the Water Temple long and boring. I did however like the mini boss Dark Link. I myself found the boss though of the water temple easy. But I found BongoBongo of the shadow temple harder than ganondorf even. After the Water Temple I think that the Forest Temple was very hard but much more fun then the water temple. If I was talking about my favorite temple that would be the spirit.

You people are crazy.. the water temple wasn't hard! i loved it and thought it was amazingly fun.. but an annoying temple was ****ing shadow temple.. :(

For me the hardest dungeon was Forest temple because its the only dungeon i ever missed a key in the first room. I also had trouble finding the key in the well.

Agreed. The 3DS made it easier, what with not having to pause the game, put the boots on, figure out that you're in the wrong spot, take the boots off, and repeat. I just hated the water temple (GCube) cause you have to go and find the stupid paintings that change the water level.

S

Slade

I would have to choose the water temple. Its just annoying, the only kind of hard part was fighting Dark Link.

skippybake420

IronKnuxSurge
forest temple wasn't too hard and had great music. fire temple was kinda long and had two of the same mini boss' but the second time was ez with the megaton hammer. water temple was annoying had a hard mini boss if u used ur sword and the boss was tedious and something terrible i cant say happened while i was playing it. shadow wasnt long enough imo. spirit temple was kinda long and fun and the first time i played the boss it was impossible but not anymore. so water temple...its always the water temple...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom