• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Hardest Temple

for me all of the temples were easier than the water temple...during my first run of the game I got to the water temle and got so frustrated with it I didn't play for like a month and a few days, after that I was SO lost so I stopped playing...after that I waited some months and decided to play the game again from scratch and that time I did finally go trough it and moved on (finished the game of course) ...but water temple was definitely the hardest of all because it was so annoying!!!

I still haven't played master quest, I'm trying to get an original copy of it....

I found myself struggling on the Water Temple (And still do!) quite often. I'm having another play through of OoT as we speak, Currently on the Fire Temple and i must say, I'm not looking forward to revisiting the Water Temple v.v

pacpix

AWESOME
the water temple was quite difficult because i never knew where to go and the switching boots and water levels was annoying

jack546

The chosen one
even on my fifth playthrough the water temple is the hardest and I find myself to be a better than average video gamer. if nintendo changed only one thing for Oot3ds it would be the avalability of doing the shadow temple without needing the forest fire and water medalions.

zeldafan100

DarkLink98
The hardest temple for me has to be the water temple. The resone I hate that temple is because after I beat dark link I didn't know there was a time block behind the longshot chest so I spent at least 7 hours looking for a small key.(I did not want to use a guide.)But finally I went back and found the time block and gave myself the biggest facepalm I'v ever had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom