• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Hardest Temple

T

tmiln15

What do you think the hardest temple in Oot was? i think it was the water temple because i kept on getting lost and getting a bit confused with the water levels on my first time.

I'm gonna say Water Temple, even though I have it memorized now. It was hard the first time, mostly because of the absolutely absurd location of keys. And, if there's something I learned in my most recent playthrough of OoT, it was GET THE GOLDEN SCALE BEFORE THE WATER TEMPLE so that you don't have to CONSTANTLY switch between Iron and Kokiri Boots.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
EASILY the Water Temple. No other one made me as angry as that one, or at least when it came to puzzle-solving and getting lost. Oh, and the constant Iron/Kokiri boot switch problem.

My second would be Ganon's Tower. It was relentless and unforgiving in the sense that it kept trying to kill you over and over and OVER again. It also wasn't too friendly when it came to TIMED PUZZLES. I hate those things!

Epona

Ordon Village
I'm gonna say Water Temple, even though I have it memorized now. It was hard the first time, mostly because of the absolutely absurd location of keys. And, if there's something I learned in my most recent playthrough of OoT, it was GET THE GOLDEN SCALE BEFORE THE WATER TEMPLE so that you don't have to CONSTANTLY switch between Iron and Kokiri Boots.

Wait, how are you supposed to do that? The lake is empty, so there's no way to get to the fishing hole before doing the water temple. Or is there and I don't know about it?

Wait, how are you supposed to do that? The lake is empty, so there's no way to get to the fishing hole before doing the water temple. Or is there and I don't know about it?

I thought the same thing. But there is a way to get there via Scarecrow's Song. Navi will float up to the "island" where the fishing area is, turn green, and, if you have the Scarecrow's Song, play it, and hookshot up there, in order to save lots of time in the Water Temple. Trust me, it helps a lot.

M

Mechanical Gun

I'm gonna go with the popular vote and say the Water Temple.

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
The water temple was VERY hard. You had to go through all at once without turning off the game, or you would get lost. (this should be a poll!) But the spirit temple was hard too... idk. They all were hard!

I'm one of those guys who doesn't think the water temple is that bad. The only parts I had trouble with were finding a couple keys, after that it was easy, and only takes me 30-45 minutes to complete. The forest temple was the hardest puzzle wise IMO. When I was younger I would get the bow ( or not ) and just go to the fire and water temple before it cause it was too difficult for me. Even now I think it has the toughest puzzles in OOT... nothing in comparison to MM or OOA, but still... for OOT the hardest temple puzzle wise was the Forest Temple and enemy wise was probably the last temple you go to... The Shadow Temple, which is my favorite temple :D ...

Water Temple wasn't the hardest temple in Ocarina of Time. You just need patience and you'll be good. But I would say... The Forest Temple, if you were playing it for the first time and had no idea what you're doing. I found it to be pretty confusing when I first played it. But after awhile it got easier.

What do you think the hardest temple in Oot was? i think it was the water temple because i kept on getting lost and getting a bit confused with the water levels on my first time.

Agreed. The water temple was the hardest temple for a long of people. Haha our friend had to come over and beat it for us -.- But still hardest temple in Oot, hey if you play it over over again it will be a brezze to next time you tackle it.:)

T

thatbigdodongo

I don't like the Water Temple, i had to start the entire game over to go through it, and i got stuck again, so, i really don't understand why one small mistake, has to make restart the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom