• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Hardest Temple

The water and forest temples were hardest for me the first time through as I missed a key in both. Now I find none of them that hard at all.

P

princess_zelda

I'm gunna have to say Forest temple, simply because I missed a key and got super confused/frustrated.. I actually have no idea how I messed up so badly, but in the end I figured it all out and got to the Boss, which was another part I found extremely difficult. I must have died a good 7 or 8 times trying to beat that, definitely got veery frustrated with that. My opinion is pretty biased though seeing as I didn't even attempt to take on the water temple solo, I did it step by step with the walkthrough, I was so scared of having to restart my whole game if I messed it up. Is that actually true that if you screw up the temple you can never move on in the game? I've just heard that before. (Don't hate on me please, I'm a huuge n00b to Zelda, so I have a lot of questions that you all might see as stupid) Anyway, I'm working on the Shadow Temple right now, when I'm done the game I'll have to post here again if my opinion has been changed.

The water temple is the hardest in means of having to keep changing between the iron boots and the regular boots.

It used to be a problem for me to get through the temple but now I am smarter since the last time I played.

I no longer have to look at a walkthrough. :D

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
Water Temple hands down, never has a Zelda temple ever caused me so much grief.

@princess_zelda: How do you "mess up" a temple? Besides annoyance and anger, screwing up in a temple won't do anything. :P

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
When I was younger I always found the Forest Temple to be by far the most difficult in the game. Nowadays, I'm not really sure. I haven't played it in so long. I kinda still want to say the Forest Temple. Or the Fire Temple. But they're both so much easier now.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
I don't know why everyone thought the Water Temple was so difficult... I think I got everything exactly right on my first try (without knowing it was a difficult dungeon.)
The hardest dungeon for me would probably be the Forest Temple. If you miss just one key...

Water temple without a doubt, did they even test before release? I mean the switching over and over of the boots drove me absolutely crazy. Forest was really easy for me never had a problem with it, shadow was creepy and that added some difficulty to it.

There was no Stone Tower Temple in OoT.

Mine is definitely NOT Water Temple. Easy as pie. I don't understand all problems people have with it.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
There was no Stone Tower Temple in OoT.

Mine is definitely NOT Water Temple. Easy as pie. I don't understand all problems people have with it.

Did I say there was a Stone Tower Temple in Ocarina of Time? No, I didn't.

Well, when it was introduced, 3D was new to Zelda, so it was *much* harder back then. It still is kinda confusing if you don't pay attention. If you have a geometrical mind that can view 3D miltilayered dungeons, then this dungeon is nothing. I remember where everything is now, but it was a pain the first time I did it. And I had a guidebook. (I was also 7.)

T

Tezz32

It has to be the Water Temple. This boss is easy :) but the temple drives me INSANE!!:triforce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom