• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Hardest shrine to find?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Hey guys! I was wondering what you all thought was the hardest shrine to find.
I don't know, it's just that there are so many, I was thinking we'd all have different views on which was the hardest

I didnt have problems with finding most of them but i guess the one with the third leviathan skeleton in Hebra would probably be the hardest one to find for me, just because i cant remember how i got there, where i was or what i was doing to find all those snowball tracks.

I dont think i could find it again if i couldnt warp to it now.

Night Owl

~Momentai
@Wombat Veteran
It's in the Docks area accessible via the moat on the north ish side of the castle. There is a guy at the stable north of hyrule castle that mentions it.
Any of the active shrines hidden inside of a hill or crevice were tricky. The ones Hebra behind stone doors were pretty tricky. I'd wander around for 30min to a couple hours looking and getting annoyed when I couldn't find the entrance.

I also found the shrines that didn't have quests until you found the tablet by the pedestal tricky to find. I could see someone passing by the pedestal without ever seeing it.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hebra Shrines were objectively the worst due to them being hidden behind doors or guarded by lynels..... THREE LYNELS GUARD ONE SHRINE.

For sneakiness i'd say that one shrine where the activation plate is on a wall and your hint is in the ruined house (up in gerudo highlands) because even with the information given it was damned annoying finding the plate and a snowball that'd cast a shadow at the exact right time.

MW7

I had trouble with quite a few of them - about 15. The one in Hyrule Castle is the best hidden in my opinion, but there were other difficult to find ones. Shrines that need unlocked by a quest are generally harder just because you could overlook a pedestal much more easily than a shrine itself.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I only had trouble with the one near the Leviathan bones in Hebra...because I had been playing for over 20 hours and BOTW taught me there are no caves.

Yeah, I'm gonna third the one near the Leviathan bones in Hebra. God, the shrine sensor makes that a pain to find, since it's most active when you're on top of the shrine in the cave below the mountain, not when you're near the cave itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom