• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Hardest Section of a Zelda Game?

So I recently downloaded LOZ Four Swords 25th Ann. for the 3DS and just finished the 3rd door in the Hero's Trial and I have to say this has got to be the hardest part in any Zelda game ever. I think I played it six or seven times before I could beat it. Mind you I have beaten all areas in every Zelda now except for SS so I am taking all those games into consideration. I would have gone so far as to say it is the hardest game over AOL if the Hero's Trials weren't a necessary step towards completing the game. What do others think?

ehh i still think the adventure of link's getting to the great palace and the great palace was the hardest, not only did it have multiple bosses, but you had to do it all at once or you would have to start completely over and if you game overed a rage was sure to come

I just got done playing this game about ten minutes ago, trying to complete the second door in the Hero's Trial. I was near what I thought to be the end, when about five Wizzrobes appeared, along with a few Moblins. Now, I haven't played too far in Adventure of Link, but this has definitely been the most difficult situation I've ever been in in a Zelda game.

I didnt think it was hard at all, in fact i didnt think that the hero trials at all were hard, I thought the main levels were the hardest XD

I didnt think it was hard at all, in fact i didnt think that the hero trials at all were hard, I thought the main levels were the hardest XD

That's impressive to hear. The enemies are so sparse in the regular levels I don't how they could be more difficult. There's literally a room in the last door of the Hero's Trial where you are getting mobbed by like six darknuts and four ball and chain wielding knights at the same time. I died twice in that area alone.

I dont know what others may think of this, but for me the hardest part of a Zelda Game (In this case Skyward Sword.) are the trials where you have to gather the goddess tears. Its very nerve racking and there is a lot of pressure on me when the guardians wake up and start chasing me x[.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom