• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest puzzle

Steve

5/19/13
The puzzle in Phantom Hourglass, and the Snowpeak ice block and Sacred Grove statue puzzles (seriously you have to use guides for the dang things) in Twilight Princess were probably the most difficult for me.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
I didn't use a guide for any of em? I didn't use a guide for any of the Zelda's.. I've got to a point where I almost wanted to.. and then I figured it out..

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
I got the two maps puzzle like right away in PH- I was thinking like, what can the DS do for that?

My hardest puzzle was the one in Angular Isles with the huge block tower and the beams of light and silver rupees. I remember getting squished by a block- not fun.

Steve

5/19/13
I didn't use a guide for any of em? I didn't use a guide for any of the Zelda's.. I've got to a point where I almost wanted to.. and then I figured it out..

Okay that's fine, but we're two different people. I for one would rather use a guide for a difficult puzzle, than spend hours on one messily puzzle, and think I've actually accomplished something.

I have 2:

-the ice block moving in OoT ice cavern took me a while.

-Lighting the 3 torches in the big room in the spirit temple in OoT master quest. The timing is just nuts. it took me FOREVER to get it!

Theres a whole lot of crap thats really hard to figure out, like when I first got into the water temple, that was just torture, I had almost everything I needed, I needed 1 key to open the door to get the boss key, that was torture, then theres the bosses, like Gyorg that are impossible unless you know what to do

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
The puzzles that come to mind when I think of hard in Zelda would be:

Ocarina of Time:
The puzzle in the Ice Cavern, the one when you need to slide the blocks in order to make the path for your self and collect the silver rupees. That one took me a while, at first it seemed pretty obvous but when I actually started to work on it, man did it give me a brain battle.

Twilight Princess
The puzzle in the Snowhead Mansion, the one with the blocks that again you needed to place in order to get across. Now that one was a handful, I think it even took me longer than the one in Ocarina of Time. To add to it, there were two but I think the first one was a bit easier than the first one.

The puzzle at the Sacred Grove. That one too me about three hours, I'm not kidding here and the worst part is that it doesn't seem to get much better the second or third time around. Maybe it takes me one or two minutes less than the previous time but either way that one was so hard the first time around, to the point that I left the screen alone for a moment so that I could plan what to do before doing it.

Either way, I love Zelda puzzles, bring more of them on! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom