• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest puzzle

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
What is the hardest puzzle ever in a zelda game?

Personally the status in TP you have to move to get into the sacred grove, took me forever. It's not like it's even a simple case of moving them up, down, left and right, you have to be on a square where you go in that direction. Or if not that then the nine torches in the Temple of Droplets in MC.

I thought the Statues were a bit difficult. It didn't take me too long to beat them (about 15 minutes). But I haven't played every Game.

wrong section ftw

But otherwise, I don't really know what was the hardest. There's not a good enough memory within me to think of all the things I've hated and pick the hardest one.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
*moved*

My hardest puzzle would be...
PH, temple of the ocean king, where you have to close the DS.

Yes that was the hardest puzzle for me, i figured it out like over the 30 minutes.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
In Oracle of Ages, where you have to walk across the room and make all the yellow squares turn red. But you have to do it in a specific order or else you have to start all over again. Those parts annoyed the crap out of me.

Amelie

Air Dancer
*moved*

My hardest puzzle would be...
PH, temple of the ocean king, where you have to close the DS.

Yes that was the hardest puzzle for me, i figured it out like over the 30 minutes.

This ^^

I had the same problem!

Well now thinking about it, I think I would have to go with Phantom Hourglass. There was a couple of puzzles together in this one dungeon, where you have to color squares, and you need to pound on certain squares to get them all one color. Took me hours to finally get it right.

octorok74

TETTAC
When I was younger, the hardest puzzle was the first block puzzle in OoA. Now I have troubles with the Gerudo Training ground if that counts as a puzzle.

I

InsertName

hmm..I've only played the handheld games....but I'd have to say most of the puzzles were pretty simple....Hardest I'd have to say are soem of the puzzles in Hero's Cave from Either oracle game....Those get pretty mean

Zarom

The King
Hardest puzzle ever: I would say finding where the damn boss is in AOL, in the last palace. It took me I don't know how much time to figure it out! In fact, all in this palace was pretty much challenging. The toughest dungeon ever! :cool:

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I think closing the DS in PH was the hardest. All of the Zelda puzzles are thinking INSIDE the game, and this was one where you had to think OUTSIDE of it instead. (And I don't mean going to the Internet to look up the answer!)

I'm surprised to hear people are saying the staues in TP. If you think about it and watch their patterns, then it's not that difficult a puzzle. Then again, I'm into puzzles like this, and torture myself with games like Professor Layton for fun! :P

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
I think closing the DS in PH was the hardest. All of the Zelda puzzles are thinking INSIDE the game, and this was one where you had to think OUTSIDE of it instead. (And I don't mean going to the Internet to look up the answer!)
+1
I never figured it out... Never until my brother tells me what to do. The puzzle in the Ghost ship was also a bit confusing, lucky i figured this out by myself. In general PH has the most difficult Puzzle's.

I remember when i was young i was stuck in Majora's Mask. In Snowhead the shrine from the Lens of Truth... I never see the feathers from the owl on the invisible platforms. xD

The Snowpeak puzzle from TP was also a great challenge, i was moving the stones for hours! The puzzle with the statue's was not difficult, i like puzzle's like this anyway. I was laughing when my mother asked me to do that puzzle for her, man so easy.

I also was stuck in the Water Temple from OOT. The key beneath the middle room was just... hard to find for me.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
Yeah I spent a little over an hour on the PH puzzle where you close the DS to imprint the map... And I finally figured it out when in a public place... I made a huge scene.. It's been a little while but it went a little like this.

"YOU WANT ME TO PUT THE TWO MAPS TOGETHER!?!?!?? FINE!!!"
Then I slammed the DS shut so hard I thought I broke it.. I was kinda afraid to open it in fear of having to buy a new one.. but it was okay... then to my amazement it actually worked.. and that went a little like this.

"WHAT THE **** THAT ******* WORKED? AHHH WHAT IN THE HECK IS THIS. THIS IS BS.. "
I ranted for a little while untill the security guards started heading my way.. so I was like.. screw this.. and disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom