• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Hardest Part of Majora's Mask?

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
I just finished the Stone Tower Temple last night well on my way to beating the game, and so far I've found the hardest part to be the mirror room of Stone Tower Temple. Took me a good 20-30 minutes to finally get through. This was done without realizing you could use the Stone Mask to avoid the Black Boes. The second hardest part for me would have to be the Alien Invasion at Romani Ranch.

What about you?

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Well, I kind of have a hard time remembering just doing a regular file, but for my three-heart challenge the Bottom of the Well was pretty annoying.

Hmm. Great Bay temple is pretty complicated and that makes it pretty hard, but I like it a lot. Same for Stone Tower.
I have always disliked the Bottom of the Well and the Alien Invasion, but they aren't hard - I just don't like doing them.

For me, the hardest part is ... actually, I always end up missing something in Snowhead, so that might be the hardest one for me. Lame, I know. But I always seem to need to go back and do something I missed.

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
Now that you bring up Snowhead, that final Stray Fairy took me many, many tries to get. I finally actually ended up getting it by a glitch with the Deku Mask. That definitely caused me some grief.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I found the Alien Invasion at Romani's Ranch easier than any other challenge. I didn't slow down time either. It all depends on the player and how they finish the challenge I guess! Anyways...

1.) I had a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to get the stray fairy in Snowhead up near the middle of the temple in the wall. I just ended up floating down with the deku mask after shooting out of a flower.
It took about 2 minutes for Link to float down and finally reach the fairy. It gave me a great deal of greif.

2.) I also thought that defeating Gyorg was hard - extremely hard. Although he is difficulty to nearly any person who plays against him. He's just one of those bosses... in the water temple...

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
1.) I had a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to get the stray fairy in Snowhead up near the middle of the temple in the wall. I just ended up floating down with the deku mask after shooting out of a flower.
It took about 2 minutes for Link to float down and finally reach the fairy. It gave me a great deal of greif.

I had to turn to a guide to get that one, and that's actually what it said to do :)

The hardest part of the game for me was the Stone Tower Temple in general. It was a tough, but really fun dungeon. It's my favorite in the Zelda series

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Stray Fairies in the last two dungeons were pretty hard when I played the first time through without a guide (ended up using one to find the last missing stray fairy in the Great Bay Temple).

Well, I found a different way to get to that Stray Fairy without all of that hassel. I just found the ledge that has that treasure chest on that side, then I roll off the platform and then I'm next to that treasure chest. I've alway's been doing that. Maybe I just find new and complicated way's to do things. :lol:

I thought that playing through the Stone Tower Temple was pretty hard. There was just so many small thing's that I didn't even see that you had to go through. I hated it so much. :C

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
Great Bay Temple & Stone Tower Temple were pretty hard. Also, Gyorg was the hardest boss in any zelda game for me.

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
I've heard that Gyorg was really hard for a lot of people, but it was a breeze for me. Like Chilfo Freeze said, it all depends on the person I guess.

Well tomorrow I'm headed for the moon with all of the masks. Loved the Anju & Kafei Quest. I heard that the Goron Mini-Dungeon on the moon was hard as well so we'll see.

K

kupo?!

The water temple. Anything in Zelda that involves water or the color blue gives me headaches.
Stone tower temple was my easiest temple. i went through the Temple on my first run two years ago and completed the temple
in under an hour with all fairies freed.

I heard that the Goron Mini-Dungeon on the moon was hard as well so we'll see.
The goron one is easy. I won't spoil it for you but if you need help (because most people mess up alot) i'll give you the most obvious and
easiest advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
finding stray fairies just doesn't allow me to focus on everything else, and can get to be so time consuming I had to use a guide I just can't deal with time and stray fairies being mixed in MM XD

Gyorg is very annoying too....

I'm halfway on stone tower temple, so I may edit this later on....

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Gyorg is fairly difficult (certainly the hardest boss in the game, in my opinion), but the hardest portion of the game is probably the Anju and Kafei sidequest. It's extremely difficult to figure out without using a guide, and must have taken me over 15 cycles.

Although, in terms of design, the mirror room with the Black Boes in Stone Tower Temple is absolutely brutal. That took me a fair amount of time, just in trying to execute it properly.

I heard that the Goron Mini-Dungeon on the moon was hard as well so we'll see.
This was pretty hard, but when I finally figured out the trick to it I was kicking myself.

D

derkcloud

I'd say the Great Bay Temple. It wasn't that hard, but since Nintendo can't see that every time you push a block or turn a gear it requires a two minute cutscene, it was boring a time consuming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom