• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Hardest Part in Zelda Skyward Sword.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
It's a tough call, as there were quite a few moments that had me either scratching my head or cursing silently at the TV. Just now looking back, the two portions of the game that I found to be particularly difficult were the Eldin Volcano Silent Realm and the Isle of Songs puzzle.

Actually the Silent Realm in Eldin Volcano is easier then lanayru in my opinion. You can endlessly dodge the guardians if you slide down the sand and then take the wind up again.

Once you get the True Master Sword you go back to Thunderhead with the soup. Once you put it on the rainbow island he appears.

For me, the first thing that forced me to whip out the ol' Zelda Dungeon cheat guide was the Ancient Cistern. In hindsight, it really wasn't as difficult as I thought it was, but I kept getting stuck in the underground area with the vined columns, spinning walking wheel and all the zombie bokoblins. I finally just needed some help! But the things that were difficult to get myself to do them were definitely the silent realms. I can't handle things chasing me, so that was like hell, pretty much!

I also agree that Demise was really tough. Whether you were close by him or far away, he always attacked... I always had to sacrifice some hearts just to drink a potion... it was tough! But I was so proud because I beat him my first time, no cheats! Granted, I used all of my potions and he had me down to one heart left... I was so excited when I finally got him, because I knew that if he hit me one more time, it was over! Such excitement!

MW7

Definitely the 2nd Imprisoned fight, I actually had an easier time with the 3rd Imprisoned. I just about tore my hair out trying to chop his toes.

Same for me as well. I think it's because the 3rd fight was much more scripted with the ending. In other words it didn't matter how much time you wasted getting to a certain point whereas with the 2nd battle every second really counted. If you struggled at the beginning too much, you basically had no chance of ever catching up. Still it seemed like it would be easy to fail the 3rd battle as well.

The hardest part for me was right before the final part with Ghirahim you have to run down that area with all those Bokoblins and Moblins And stuff.. it was just so much at once and I kept running out of stamina D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom