• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Hardest Part in Zelda Skyward Sword.

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
The hardest part for me was getting that stupid piece of heart on fun fun island it took me ages to get that one

D

darksoulrosario

The Silent Realm trial challenges

or fight ghirahim for the last time

Either the Silent Realm challenges (in general), the first Ghirahim fight (I swear the first fight is easier than the final one with him even on my 3rd playthrough) or the fight with Levias/Bioclyte. I had so much trouble dealing with the eyes while flying :/

D

DeusEx404

Definitely the 2nd Imprisoned fight, I actually had an easier time with the 3rd Imprisoned. I just about tore my hair out trying to chop his toes.

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
Boss rush in hero mode. I've been trying to master it for a week and still am not close.

129967424262.png

I was just playing half an hour ago and tried many times to beat it, but so far I've beaten 5 fights. I want the Hylian shield so bad! The funny thing is I bought 4 potions, upgraded them to the max only to be told that you can't use the items in the adventure pouch. -.-

EDIT: I finally got the Hylian shield yesterday. :D

Last edited:
4 me the hardest part was the last enemy i dont know why but in each zelda the last battle its harder than enything

Hardest boss was obviously demise, hardest thing during the quest has to be the miniboss in Ancient Cistern, that skeleton is pretty hard to beat without the double damage sword.

B

Belvin

I stared at the map of the Skykeep for hours drooling like a Lorax. I hate those stupid puzzles. It's always people who could solve those things who acted smarter than everyone else...like me.

seahawk1

Guardian of Koholint
"Hardest temple would be Lanayru mining facility, but I hated the boss for that temple... He just was too easy, he wasn't even cool looking! >:C"Same here... and then you had to freaken fight him AGAIN on that mining station thingy...which really did the story no good

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The hardest part in SS was the very first ti...nope, never mind. I'd say the hardest part for me personally would be speedrunning Eldin Silent Realm. It's big, it's bothersome, and...it's big.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
The puzzle to get into the Isle of Songs, Sky Keep was actually easy for me :D

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
1. The hardest puzzle was the Isle of Songs bridge puzzle.
2. The hardest dungeon was the Lanayru Mining Facility.
3. The hardest challenge was defeating the Imprisoned #2.
4. The hardest boss (excluding the Imprisioned #2) was probably Ghirahim #2.
5. The hardest Silent Realm was the Eldin Vocano Silent Realm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom