• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Handheld Zelda?

Which handheld Zelda is the hardest?

• Link's Awakening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Phantom Hourglass

• Total voters

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I voted for Link's Awakening, like many others.
Why? Because some puzzles are extremely confusing, and difficult, and truthfully, I haven't even beat it yet.
It is quite hard, and yeah, it's annoying. :P
The only things that are easy, are the boss fights, they are pretty straight-foward. :/

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I have to go with LA... OoA has one thing harder than anyother Zelda: The Graceful Goron Dance, besides that, OoA only has one difficult dungeon: The Mermaid's Cave...
LA has the Tower one and at least another one(haven't played LA in a long while), and the owl statues in LA didn't provided much help at all

Trentino

Modern Day Warrior
I would say Links awakening, I havn't even gotten to the 3rd dungeon (but I just got it). By the way, where's A Link to the Past?

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I would say Links awakening, I havn't even gotten to the 3rd dungeon (but I just got it). By the way, where's A Link to the Past?

On this site and probably also elsewhere A Link to the Past is considered a console game. For it was on the SNES it was originally released. But some might argue that (that it should not only be considered a console game)? There is an extra dungeon in the GBA version after all.

M

Myungster

I'd go with Link's Awakening.

I remember staying up late using my GB player on the Game Cube playing.

Also, did anyone get the Fairy Sword in that game? (I think that's the name.)

The one you get from the shells?

I'd go with Link's Awakening.

I remember staying up late using my GB player on the Game Cube playing.

Also, did anyone get the Fairy Sword in that game? (I think that's the name.)

The one you get from the shells?

Yeah, every time I play it. LA isn't hard at all for me. I can beat it without dying if I wanted to, done it before. I actually just got done making a very detailed guide on how to get all the shells in the game. There are 25 total, but you really only need 20. It was the L-2 Sword, by the way. When it dropped down, it very much resembled the Master Sword. I don't know if they actually gave it a name.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Yeah, every time I play it. LA isn't hard at all for me. I can beat it without dying if I wanted to, done it before. I actually just got done making a very detailed guide on how to get all the shells in the game. There are 25 total, but you really only need 20. It was the L-2 Sword, by the way. When it dropped down, it very much resembled the Master Sword. I don't know if they actually gave it a name.

If I am not mistaken it is called the Seashell Sword(very original, indeed:dry:)

If I am not mistaken(again), you can get the necessary amount of seashells after the 4th dungeon. Considering you can do the color dungeon after completing the 3rd dungeon, you'll be by that time a mean green killin'machine

Kybyrian

What kind of question is this? Link's Awakening, of course. It was a pretty challenging game, and definitely the most challenging handheld Zelda game.

M

Myungster

If I am not mistaken it is called the Seashell Sword(very original, indeed:dry:)

If I am not mistaken(again), you can get the necessary amount of seashells after the 4th dungeon. Considering you can do the color dungeon after completing the 3rd dungeon, you'll be by that time a mean green killin'machine

Seashell Sword?
Maybe.

But I remember there was a Great Fairy sword.
I forget the game it's in, but I remember it was the best weapon, for Link, in Soul Caliber II for GCN...

Seashell Sword?
Maybe.

But I remember there was a Great Fairy sword.
I forget the game it's in, but I remember it was the best weapon, for Link, in Soul Caliber II for GCN...

The Great Fairy Sword was from Majora's Mask. They added it in SC as a more powerful weapon, but that Link (adult Link) never actually had that sword.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I felt that Link's Awakening had the most difficulty to it but however that difficulty sometimes falls a bit because of your sword's long length which is a life saver. The enemies do a lot of damange to you and are relentless to attack on sight. The traps are well done and difficult to maneuver, which adds to the difficulty. Plus the Ball and Chain soldier makes an already difficult game worse (not in quality.)

www.zeldainmypocket.com
Ages took me three years to get through the first time (no walkthrough). Definitely Ages.

Link's Awakening was my first Zelda game. I found it to be a piece of cake, minus the sixth Dungeon. I'm surprised that most people think that game's the hardest!

Minish Cap was pretty easy, yet it had a lot of secrets/sidequests. If you're counting obtaining all of the figurines, I might have to change my vote.

PH was sooooo easy. Disappointing in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom