• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Game You're Played?

iDarkLink

Sage of the Dark World
Metroid, Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, and Kid Icarus.
Oddly, I am rather skilled in other installments in these game series (Super Metroid, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, most Mario titles, and Kid Icarus: Uprising), but these games are rather annoyingly hard!
For Metroid, I can hardly get through without dying and having to start all over, and I'm too lazy to do the password thingy.
For SML2:6GC, It's just too hard.
And Kid Icarus, it's just the fact that if you die, you have to start the level all over again is hard! I'm still stuck on 1-4!

To me its Castlevania 3,the classic megaman games comes very close,but Castlevania is harder in my opinion

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
There are some obscure (and not so obscure) games for NES that were nightmarishly unforgiving.

8 Eyes, Sky Shark, Astyanax, Code Name: Viper to name a few.

Well, all games tend to be difficult for me, but the hardest game I've come across would have to be... Call of Duty: Black Ops II. I just attempted playing it when over a friend's house recently, it was a bit frustrating not being able to last more than 5 seconds in the game. >.<

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'll have to go with Amnesia: the Dark Descent.

It's not the type of game where you meet a boss that just stomps on you like an ant then snaps you like a twig, this is a game where you are being chased by ghosts in a large & creepy mansion and have no means to defend yourself except for running. To top it all of in order to progress through the game you have to solve puzzles involving finding things in the dark while being chased and trying to find out what cryptic letters mean. The game is simply hard because I have to solve hard puzzles with lots of pressure on me, avoiding monsters, fueling my lantern and hiding in the dark when a ghost gets close. It's a really scary & hard game if you turn off all the lights and put on a headset with good surround sound.

:kawaii:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hardest game I ever played? I dunno. I mean some games are very challenging, but really, not hard enough for me. At least the many that I have tried so far. If I recall correctly, the games that were challenging enough to make me almost grab my hair and pull it off (lol) were TES Oblivion and Skyrim when played at the hardest difficulty level, but then I found a way around that and all was good. :nod:

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Never played it but I hear battle toads is difficult, but of stuff I played sonic and the black knight. Not hard in a good way, just annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom