• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Enemy

The armos statues in Lanayru mines. It was diffcult to keep my distance while being close enough to blow thier head propellers. I hadn't quite nailed down stabbing so it was hard to give the finishing blow. The fire spewing birds from the ancient cistern gave me a hard time while climbing to the sip captain's house. The whip just wasn't catching them for some reason. My last and most hated enemy is the cactus. It killed me when I had just a quarter of a heart left. I was too busying dodging fireballs from the birds to look where I was going.

The huge electric chus and lizalfos were super annoying and i ALWAYS lost hearts. Or two considering in doing hero mode

oh and the Armos! In the lanayru mining facility... I hate them...

I HATED Beamos in many many games... I just could kill them!!! And I don't know why the bomby won't just kill them the way that I wanted them tooooooooooooo! :(

The quadro babas werent too bad but they were time consuming and anoying having to spend the time waiting for their mouth to open.

Hardest enemy id say were the Ampilus. Theyd roll around and knock me down way too often
I also had trouble with the Imprisoned battles. Especially number 2 and 3 where you couldnt get too close

I also must include electric chus for the same reason.

Electric Chus FTW. I had so much trouble with electric chus, I don't know why it took me so long to catch on to what they were doing.
Also died a bunch of times on the first skulltula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom