• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Enemy

LordFire

King of Fire
Bosses count as enemies, don't they?

Well,
Demise
was a HUGE problem for me.
The other enemies? Well, those electric-bobokins (spellcheck) were a problem as well.
Huh... I think I also had trouble with Deku Babas at the beginning of the game. My WiiMote wouldn't let me hit them at the correct angle, so I kind of spent 10 minutes on each enemy.

Post Script: The spoiler is there to keep people who have not finished the game from being spoiled. Don't click on it unless you wish to be spoiled!
That's why it's called a spoiler

DazzWarr

Dazz
I hated the skultulas aswell, they weren't exactly hard to beat, but more of an annoyance. I would generally avoid them and wouldn't bother fighting them off unless I had to, same goes to anything that had an electric current running through it!

DAM IRON KNUCKLES IN FIRE TEMPLE FOR OoT 3DS MASTER QUEST HIT ME ONCE AND I DIED, AND I DIDNT HAVE FAIRIES :(

A lot of users seem to think this thread it about hardest enemy in the entire Zelda World, it's hardest enemy in Skyward Sword

Anyway, I found the Hydras pretty annoying, especially when they decide to bugger off when I have my shield ready for a shield bash lol
Armos were pretty annoying too, they always startle me when they long jump towards me lol

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Probably Darknuts, especially when they mob(more than two)
-when there's alot it's harder to defeat them(unless you have light arrows-WW)

Overall, it has been Ghiraham, the first time he actually killed me, the second time was close. The lizalfos were tough the first few times. I haven't finished the game so who knows.

Technoblins, grr! I actually got my technique down for the normal bokoblins, and would wait for them to telegraph an attack before finishing them with a quick combo. That doesn't really work when there's two next to each other, since one of them will block your attack, but it's alright. Getting zapped just because the enemy blocked is irritating :p I didn't have much trouble with skulltulas, I just flipped them over and stabby stabby.

T

TimeRider

I found the Armos to be pretty hard at first because I couldn't get the timing right to stab the inside jem. But after awhile it started getting easier (although I still get killed)

The Beamos were just annoying. Like in the Sandship where three different Beamos could attack, I probably died three or four times.

I also found the Lizalfos (both normal and dark) to be a challenge. I have died countless times because I was unable to dodge the spin attacks in time. In the Earth Temple where you had to defeat Lizalfos to gain the bomb bag, I died at least twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom