• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Enemy

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
Ok so tell everyone what enemy you found to be downright annoying.

Oh and explain why It was. You can tell atleast 3 enemies in one post at a time you found hard

You don't have to have beaten the game before posting.

It was Just skulltula for me.I died 4 times in the skyview temple. You may laugh! :cry: I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO PROPERLY SPIN IT AROUND. sorry 4 caps

Skulltula were bad at first, but the Imprisoned annoyed me to no end. The first time was easy. The second and third time were so close together that it just made me want to bang my head against the wall. Thankfully each time was a little different though.

Seems a lot of people had trouble with the Skulltulas at the beginning. I had a difficult time with Tentalus, every time I tried to do a Skyward Strike to cut a tentacle I would end up doing a spin attack. -_-

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The hardest enemy for me was the Golden Deku Baba. It opened up it's mouth in two different directions and I was so confused, I didn't know what to do with it >...<' I ended up defeating only three GDB and suffered at least seventeen deaths from that one monstrosity [on an unrelated note, they remind me of the Golden Ekans in Pokemon Stadium]. Thankfully I won't have to deal with them anymore.

Another enemy I found terribly hard was the Bokoblin. I moved my sword to the right thinking I could get a strike in, but as soon as I made a swing, it somehow blocked mine despite me seeing that it was blocking a left swing. Unlike the Golden Deku Baba, though, I didn't suffer any deaths against the Bokoblin. I did take a lot of damage that would've equalled a sizable four deaths (assuming you are playing with six hearts), but no game overs for me. I learned the flail technique, so they're not so troublesome anymore.

Another difficult enemy, and gosh I think it was the worst enemy yet, was Ghirahim I. He TOOK MY SWORD FROM ME AND THREW IT AT ME, WTFMAN. That's just straight up CHEATING.

Skulltulas troubled me for a little while, I think I even died on them.

I did suffer two game overs from the second Imprisoned battle and the third Imprisoned battle...

And while Ghirahim can be annoying, I didn't think he was that bad.

I really didn't like Tentalus's tentacles when they turned into snakes...at least they don't turn you to stone. (Yay Greek mythology reference)

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I hate the Lizalfos. For some reason, there was always some for of difficulty change with those monsters. Sometimes, they would jump out of the way when I swing my sword. Sometimes, they would do nothing but block and counter throughout the entire fight. There's also the times I get lucky, get off a good sword combo, and defeat a Lizalfos within a matter of seconds. I can't even pull off a successful shield bash. My timing is always on second too late. By the end of the game, all I would do is flail my Wii Remote and hope for the best.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I consistently have trouble with Lizalfos, especially early in the game such as the Earth Temple. Even later on in the game, I have trouble when I have to fight two of them at once. I find that their attacks can be unpredictable, so I don't shield bash them that much; instead I usually go for them when they mock you or when they blow fire at you.

I had some trouble with the skulltula in the beginning aswell, but it was pretty easy after you defeated it one time. Im not gonna pick that as the hardest enemy, Im actually gonna go ahead and say Technoblins! Countless times I get stunned by the electricity loosing several hearts. I guess its because im greedy and dont want to use ammo to stun them :)

Impa

Sheikahchu
I have to agree with Kare on this one. Technoblins angered me so much. It always seemed he knew where I would strike, and blocked me. I also must include electric chus for the same reason. Oh, and Armos. Please, Goddesses, let Armos not exist.

Stalmaster and Quadro Baba. Both block me all the time. Electric chus were a pain until I started bombing them.

Technoblins were always really annoying to deal with IMO. Not the hardest enemy, per se, but still REALLY annoying to the point where I dreaded facing them.

The electric chu-chus, especially the huge ones that split. I also had trouble with Technoblins before I realized that you can easily beat them by shield bashing them. Shield bashing really makes most enemies easy to defeat in this game, its overpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom